Chapter 7

Levi's pov

It was the end of the school day and Erwin has decided to walk me home. We exchanged numbers during Mathematics as just even thinking about maths makes me depressed.

I'm currently leading Erwin down a posh neighborhood which of course isn't where I live but I don't want him to know that. 

I stop outside a white three-story home with a polished black door and three steps leading up to the door.

"This is me" I smile softly and hope that he believes my little lie.

"Wow Levi this is a great house. I bet it's even better inside" he says smirking.

Is this his way of having sex with me? I guess I'll play along.

 "Yes it is. But you won't be seeing it any time soon"

"Oh yes I will"

I look at him confused and ask

"And how do you know that?"

"I know Levi, because I live here" he says triumphantly whilst grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I stare at him shocked then after about one minute of staring I look away turning the same color as a beetroot

 "d-damn Nazi with your rich family"

"Why did you lie to me Levi? Where do you really live?" he says with concern and confusion in his voice.

I sigh and take his hand. I start leading him out of the rich twats area and towards a miserable street where the houses look like they could crumble down at any moment.

 As soon as we walk into the area I remove my hand from his and put it in my pocket earning a confused look from Erwin which quickly turns into an understanding one.

I stop outside a two story house with wooden walls covered in mold and rotting away. I sigh and slouch down.

"This, this is me" I say whilst looking down towards the pavement where the slabs are sticking up and a layer of rubbish lies.

"Why didn't you tell me Levi?"

"I- I didn't want you to hate me" I say slowly looking up at him only to see him smiling softly with kindness showing in his eyes.

Erwin then gently wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my skinny shoulder and says

"I could never hate you Levi. You could be a bloody murderer or rapist and I'd still love you" 

That right there brought a tear to my eye. I bury my face into his chest and hold onto his shirt 

"T- thank you Erwin"

"No problem sugar" he says then kisses the top of my head.

Time skip

I sent Erwin home and headed inside. 

I was immediately greeted by my twat of an uncle and his friends smoking some kind of drug, probably weed and drinking a heck of a lot of alcohol.

I manage to sneak past them from behind the sofa, not wanting to deal with their shit, and headed to the kitchen to get myself some dinner.

I settle on some honey on toast as I'm not that hungry after the pizza Erwin got me for lunch. 

I quickly eat the honey on toast and wash up my plate. I then head to my bedroom and open the door.

A plain white room stood before me with a plain wooden bed with black sheets and pillow cases. The walls were plain, no curtains, pictures, drawings, anything. 

I sigh and walk into the room closing the door behind me and setting my bag down by my bed. I look at the time to see it's already 9pm. Damn, time flies when I'm with Erwin.

I get changed into my grey sweatpants and white t-shirt then get into bed. I sigh happily as the warm sheets his my cold body and close my eyes until I was interrupted by a ting from my phone. I groan and grab my phone from the bedside table and turn it on.

Erwin: goodnight beautiful

I smile and blush

Levi: goodnight handsome

I then turn my phone of and slowly fall asleep to the sound of crickets and owls outside my window.