Kicked off the team

Levi's pov

Mr Pixis waltzed into the changing room in search of the two boys not realising what he was getting himself into.

As Levi and Erwin held each other in their arms, as a  pissed off little Pixis glared at them through the doorway.

"What's going on here?" He questioned with his right eyebrow raised.
His rough, scary voice pulled me out of my happiness and filled me with fear making me quickly back away from my Nazi boyfriend (he isn't actually a Nazi he just has the perfect look for one).

"Mr Pixis what are you doing here?" Erwin questioned with fear lacing his voice.
"I could ask you the same thing. You disgust me, both of you. Now get your things and get out of my gym! You're not welcome here anymore!" He yelled whilst storming off outside to the rest of his class.

"E-Erwin? Are you ok?" I question sincerely not wanting to hurt his feelings any more then they already are.
"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine Levi. Thank god that's over with. I couldn't stand him and that stupid fucking class" he sighed with relief which confused the shit out of Levi.
"Wait you're the head of the team though. Aren't you upset?"
"Upset? Me? No. Especially not for this anyway. Levi, you make all my bad feelings go away and as long as I'm with you I'll always be happy" he said whilst smiling softly at me and gently caressing his cheek.

"I love you Levi"
"I love you too Erwin"

(Sorry this chapter was so short but I'm in a bit of a rush. Thank you everyone that's been reading this fan fiction and leaving comments. Let me know if there are any mistakes or if you want something changed and we can discuss it. Thank you all)