Meeting

Levi's pov
Walking through this palace looking school reminded me more and more of the poverty me and my mother used to live in. It made my blood boil to think of how luxurious peoples lives can be without giving a shit about the people below them.

The office was just in front of the main entrance so it wasn't difficult to find. Sitting in a chair to the right of the office was this butch looking guy, probably a jock, sitting there looking at a timetable. He's one of the people Hitler would've loved, he's tall, blonde, blue eyes and as strong as a gorilla. He was well shaven and emaculately dressed. I mentally cursed myself for complementing him in my head and walked to the receptionist.
"Hello dear, how can I help you?" She said whilst chewing on her chewing gum. How tacky.
"I'm Levi Ackerman. The new student. I was told to come here to get a timetable and a guide"
"Ah yes. Your timetable and guide are just over there. I hope you have a great first day Levi" she says as she points to one of Hitlers gems.
I groan quietly to myself and strut over to him trying to act tough and strong.
"I'm Levi. I was told you're my guide?"
"Yes" he smiles and stands up which embarrasses me instantly as he's double my height.
"I'm Erwin Smith. I'm the head jock and the head boy" his smile doesn't faulter and he seems to be fine with the height difference unless he's controlling his laughter. Screw him. I don't care what he thinks. I'm quite happy being on my own. I've been on my own for years so I'm used to it.

(Sorry for the delay in this chapter I was spending the Christmas holiday with my family. Sorry that it's short but the next champter will be longer. Thank you for reading)