cereal [idny series]

someone requested this as part of the 'i don't need you' series and i thought it was great idea so here we go issa prequel
warnings: swearing, avengers!fam, flirting, peter and y/n arguing

you ran into the kitchen saturday morning to get yourself a bowl of lucky charms cereal. the compound was usually packed full of the stuff, it was addicting. all the other avengers thought it was too sweet, for their old palettes, you thought. well, besides thor. oh and peter parker. and as you entered the kitchen, you noticed he beat you to it.

"no!" you yelled taking the box of cereal from peter's hands, "me first."

peter took the box back, grunting.

jeez someone had the morning grumps.

"i had it first y/n. there's only a little left."

"fine. i'll get another box."

peter shook his head full of messy brown curls. morning curls never looked better. but there's no way in hell you would tell peter that.

"THERE IS NONE LEFT! GIVE ME THAT BOX!"

you slammed the cabinet closed, shocked to see no lucky charms.

"woah woah, what's going on teenagers?" tony asked entering the kitchen.

"peter has the last bit of lucky charms! and where's the other boxes?" you questioned.

"oh, about that, pepper threw them out. turns out they were very expired," tony answered.

"you're kidding me."

"nope."

you turned towards peter with a straight face. he looked at you innocently with wide brown eyes, holding the box between his hands. he was ready to pour it. you lifted you hand to use your powers to get the box back. but gosh he had a strong grip. but you knew you were stronger and you successfully pulled it from him. you brought the box down to your hands, as well as stealing his bowl and spoon and milk. and at this point, other avengers had entered the kitchen. breakfast and a show? how could they put that up. a show was sure to happen when the two of you had cereal.

you began pouring some lucky charms into the bowl when peter shot you with his webs at the waist and arms, yanking you towards him.

"hey!"

"my cereal," he whispered in your ear as he picked you up and threw you on the nearest couch.

peter ran back to the kitchen and finished preparing the bowl. tony, steve, nat and bruce were all losing it. this was prime entertainment for them. seeing you two fight but also lowkey be flirty was hilarious. their two little younglings.

meanwhile your ripped you arms out from the webs, since you're strong as fuck, and ran to the kitchen again. peter heard you coming and turned around, shocked, and spoon in hand. you came to a quick stop in front of him, put your hand on his bicep and slid your hand all the way down to his wrist, clearly distracting him, then grabbed the bowl with your other hand and turned quickly.

peter gasped once he realised what you were doing, "hey! y/n get back here! i'm not finished with you!"

you two started chasing each other around the island and thru the dining room.

"mr stark! tell her to stop!" peter pleaded to tony.

"hey y/n stop and get over her."

you walked over to tony and peter, bowl still in hand.

"i am going to solve this because as much as i love watching you two fight, you should just chill and have breakfast," tony said.

he then opened the drawer of silverware and grabbed out another spoon. then he walked over to you and peter and took the spoon from peter and the bowl from you. he placed them down next to two adjacent stools.

"there. you share. now enjoy. no funny business."

you and peter both sighed then sat down and took turns having spoonfuls of lucky charms. until it came down to the last bite. both of you went for it, clanking your spoons. you glared at him, then sent him a cute smile.

"okay! fine you can have it. but you get to clean up the dishes."

you laughed and ruffled his already messy brown curls, "thank you pete."

"sure thing," he started to walk back to his room and then you flung a milk covered marshmallow at peter, hitting him square in the neck.

he turned around to face you, "hey!"

he picked up the marshmallow, walked over to you and stuck it to your nose and whispered, "you'll pay for that y/n."

it ended up being a very flustered morning for you both.

hope this was cute and SPICY lmao