the summer fling [5]

lil bit of spice as per usual also can we discuss the fact that peter would DEFINITELY hold your hands during sexy times bc yes❤️

after the second and maybe third round, peter plopped back down on the bed facing you, pretty much beat. he was exhausted, and though he had quite the stamina, it was intense love making.

he grabbed your hand and pulled it to his lips, kissing it softly before dropping back down to your sides. you smiled at him, both of you panting, and thanked him for what felt like the umpteenth time that day. he also thanked you, of course, before closing his eyes and allowing himself to fall into a deep sleep, or more so a nap since you had to have lunch eventually. but as he drifted off, you were wide awake. your rubbed your thumb against his hand and pulled a blanket up, covering more of you both.

but you couldn't help but wonder if this was just gonna be a typical summer fling. the one they talk about in movies. you know, it happens on vacation and then once it's over, it's over. you had no idea how peter felt about this, other than that he liked you now. but when you returned back to new york would it end? or would you continue doing whatever your doing until the end of summer before you went to college? who knew. but you knew you liked him so much more than a fling. you wanted to be with him forever, after having years to fall in love with him. maybe there was a future for the both of you, if peter wanted it the same.

you looked to peter, thinking he was reading your mind or something. he was deep asleep, quiet snores were leaving his mouth and he had a thin layer of sweat all over his body. you just smiled at him again, he looked adorable when he slept. that sloppy mop of brown hair on his head was a devilish mess and his free arm was just sprawled out on the bed. the other still held your hand.

you slowly traced around his face with your fingers, lightly brushing around his curls, then oh so gently slipped your hand from his. you quietly got out of the bed and put some clothes on. before going to the kitchen to get some water, you took one last look at him.

finally, you got yourself hydrated after all that activity and then looked out the window to notice it was raining a lot.

"oh shit," you whisper-yelled, remembering you left ned and mj on the beach. you ran to the front door to grab your phone out of peter's backpack to text the two. mj replied immediately, saying that her and ned were enjoying some donuts and that they would bring some back. she also mentioned that she hoped you and peter had a 'great time.'

your face felt red hot upon reading that message. it meant they knew and you wondered if they heard. you made sure to close the door, so they didn't see anything.

nonetheless, you decided to go sit amongst yourself in the sun room, listening to the rain and just watching it. you saw an occasional person or two running down the street while shielding their head. and then you were really craving that donut.

"hey."

you turned around to see a boxer clad peter at the entrance of the sun room, smiling at you.

"you got up?" he asked more so than said.

"oh...yeah i just needed some water," you answered, holding up the glass.

"oh."

he slowly walked over and sat down next to you on the loveseat. you eyed his messy hair and peter noticed you staring.

"you okay, y/n?"

" 'm fine."

he scooted a little bit closer to you, "are you sure?"

you shook your head slightly then looked at him.

"i'm sorry...i feel like i pressured you into something you didn't wanna do and—"