' l '

"oh! i never would have expected that!" i said with genuine surprise in my voice. "yeah" he says awkwardly giggling "sorry i'm a bit awkward i never told anyone my sexuality this quickly" he says quietly, looking down at his fiddling fingers.

'cute'

i thought looking at him fondly. "the girls in our class will be pretty dissapointed" i said laughing off the slightly uncomfortable air hanging around us. "oh?" he says smirking cockily but with a soft blush on his cheeks. "dude, did you not see them thirsting over you earlier? people are suckers for cute boys now" i say wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

he laughs at me. "thanks for feeding my ego, but i know it isn't true" he says before gesturing to the doorway we came from to reach the steps. "i think it's you who's the hearthrob"

standing in the doorway was a cute boy hanging out with two of his friends eyeing us through the wide opening of the entrance.

he sees us staring at him and his two friends start snickering. he hits them playfully and throws me a backwards glance before putting hands behind his friends backs and pushed them away from the entrance and us.

"see told you" chan smirks at me once they're out of our field of sight "you have no proof he was looking at me" i tease before zoning out, thinking of the soft pink blush on the small boy's cheeks.

"ooooohh soonyoung's crushing on doorway guy" chan says teasingly the same smile painted on his features "shut up" i say before letting out a loud groan to get the boy out of my head.

"you two would look cute together" he says pushing my buttons further. "yah! don't forget that i'm a hyung!" i say jokingly scolding him. "alright then, hyung. so are you gon hit that? he seems like quite the tsundere" chan says emphasising the hyung his tone of voice very mocking. "that dosent sound any better!" i say hitting him in the head with my elbow harshly.

"child abuse!" he shouts after i sat back down, rubbing his head softly. "you started it!" i say taking the last bite of my meal. he pouts and continues eating.

"so are you done eating?" i say looking over at him as i finished putting my lunch back in its bag. "just about!" he says stuffing the remaining food in his mouth.

i laugh at him and look around, waiting for him to finish. our school was pretty, but not alot of people appreciated it. there were only a few people in the outdoor plaza, which i found weird.

chan tapping on my shoulder woke me out of my thoughts. "i'm done!" but before i could reply a heavy force suddenly landed on me.

"yah! kwon soonyoung! why didn't you eat with us today?" mingyu asked his chin resting on my shoulder. "yeah why didn't you?" another voice asked as more people gathered around us.

"i was with chan! he's new and he asked me to eat with him because he didn't have anybody to eat with" i said gesturing to chan who was slowly shrinking away beside me.

"hi" he says quietly a small awkward smile on his face. "hi! im seokmin! nice to meet you!" seokmin says sitting next to him "why'd you transfer here?"

i was supposed listen in to more of their conversation but a nagging seungkwan kept me from doing that "you could have told us you idiot! we worried for no-th-ing! you were here flirting with the new kid!" he nags in a way i couldn't differentiate if it was playful or serious.

"i was not! you assume way too much!" i say a small frown on my face. "i assume that because that's exactly how i met hansol! you know it could happen!" he exclaims his arms waving around expressing how he felt with clear certainty.

"that only happens in kdramas! and i would know if i was living in one!" i say with mocking the exaggeration that seungkwan used. "i mean we could be in a kdrama since im good-looking enough to be in one" jun says a proud smirk on his face.

"oh, since i'm here too it makes it all the more possible" mingyu says smiling widely. jun shoots him an approving smile which made him snicker and smile wider.

seungkwan and i both give them a look of disgust not being able to retort before the bell rang. seokmin and chan joined our little circle. "you guys completly ignored chan" seokmin tsked unapprovingly "dude we were talking for less than five minutes" mingyu says one eyebrow raising in doubt. "still! it makes me the best person here" he chimes not receiving a reaction from anyone.

before the silence could continue the second bell rang making us all rushing to reach our class room before the teacher arrived.

"sorry if i almost made you late"

"it's fine it was pretty fun actually"

"glad you think so!"