' - '

"what. the. fuck." i say flopping dramatically on my couch. "how'd you manage to win 3 times in a row?" i said turning my head to chan who was slouching with a controller in his hands picking the next map for our game "you said you were new!" a small smile appeared on chan's face and i knew it.

"you were lying!" i say shooting up in realization. he started cracking up holding his stomach in his hands. "i hate you! you're the fucking worst!" i say grabbing one of the throw pillows next to me and hit him in the face.

his laughter didnt stop for a while but eventually it died down. "you suck" i pouted one more time. "okay, okay, i'll make it up to you" he says standing with a smile. "you want some ramen?" i smiled softly. "yeah sure"

"do you forgive me now?" he says placing the noodles in front of me. "this barely counts as an apology, all of these things came from my kitchen after all"

he pouts "hyunggggg, come on! i said i was sorry!" he playfully whines dragging out his words. "okay, okay i accept" i said smile at him teasingly

"but you deserved that!"

"i know that!" he says laughing his smile brightening up the room "it was worth it though" he says through a smile. i hit him playfully in the head "who taught you to be such a brat you were so nice before!" i pout at him.

"i don't know how to say this to you hyung..." he starts cutting himself off midsentence. "but you taught me!" he smiles playfully once again a laugh barely kept back by his mouth.

"prick"