c h a p t e r - s i x

CHORONG

I was awake when I heard the sound of Suho's phone. I removed his arms from my waist and took his phone. She quickly answered the call, didn't want to disturb the sleeping Suho.

"Hello who is this?"

"......."

"Oh, okay I'll tell him"

"........"

"I'm.. well you don't have to know"

"........."

"Okay miss"

I end the call. Tears fell from my eyes. I can't believe this. So.. does last night mean nothing to him? I wiped my tears as I looked at Suho. I shouldn't believe in him, I shouldn't do that with him. I regretted for giving myself to him. I left to shower myself. I need time right now.

Done showering, I wore my sky blue office dress and put on light makeup. I looked at Suho who was still sleeping. Am I doing the right thing? I took my phone and sent him a message. He will wake up with the message. I kissed his cheeks before leaving the penthouse.

9.00 am,

SUHO

I opened my eyes and was shocked when Chorong wasn't with me. Where the hell is this girl going to? I start to freak out when she's not even in the bathroom. I yelled her name for several times but got no reply. Where is my wife? I quickly go to take the shower. No, my wife didn't leave me right? She can't do it right? Did she regret about last night?

I quickly wear my usual suit and grabbed my phone. When I turned it on, I saw a message notification. Why did Chorong send me a message? My jaw dropped when I read her message.

"You know what? I think you should forget about last night. We made a mistake, a big mistake. Sorry, Suho"

What?! What did she mean by this message? This girl is crazy! I quickly grabbed my suitcase and drove my car to her office. I saw Changsub walking with her into the building. They're going for breakfast together. I quickly stopped them in front of the building. Chorong looked shock. Changsub was confused.

"Yo, dude. What is wrong?"

"My wife. I need to talk to my wife"

"I don't want to talk to you, Suho"

"I'll leave first" Changsub left.

"Chang.. what are you doing here? Everyone's looking at you, Suho!"

I pulled her behind the building and pin her against the wall. I stared at her, it's a lie if I'm not angry right now. How come my wife can leave me just like that on our second day? I hugged her and kissed her lips. She's not pushing me away but we broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen.

"Angel, why did you leave me?"

"Suho please. I don't want to talk to you right now. Let me go, please"

"No, Chorong. You're my wife. What happened? Why did you say it was a mistake? You know I love you so much right? I had never think of last night as a mistake. It meant the world to me, love"

She cried and hugged me. I hugged her back and hid from others who were walking nearby. I don't want this to be a hot news. Chorong said she wants to keep it as a secret. She broke the hug.

"Go back to work. I have many things to do"

"No, love. I want to know everything"

"No, nothing honey. Let me go please"