c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n

CHORONG

London,

"Honey! This is great!"

"What can I say? Anything for my wife"

I ran to Suho and hugged him. Trust me, the suite room is so elegant, exactly my style! I felt Suho caressing my hair, I smiled to him, touched by his act. We sat on the bed, I looked around the room, like seriously? We're going to stay here for two weeks. Two weeks in London! Kyaaa, I miss London so much! Two weeks isn't enough, but hey. My daughter is in Korea right now. I can't leave her for too long.

"You like it?" Suho placed his chin on my shoulder, making me shivered.

"I love it. You know, when I was studying. I had always have the thoughts of designing this resort to be new. Now, I did it, it felt surreal"

"It's your hard work, sweetheart. Everyone's proud for your achievement. Just look at the tourists at the lobby, they really love the concept you've done for this resort"

I placed my head on his chest, we lied down on the bed. Well, this is not our honeymoon trip, this is the company's trip actually. With the management team and the investors. But, this Kim Suho beside me being unprofessional again by booking a suite room for both of us. You know what that means. Well, my conclusion is my husband just can't let me be free for a while. I felt him pulling me closer, I looked up and smiled.

"Yes, honey?"

"Well, you seems so deep into your thinking. Did someone bother you?"

"What? No, I thought about your decision choosing this suite room. You know, they will talk about stuffs that you're here not for work, but just to have fun with me. Going on a date, something like that"

"Well, I don't really care what people say. It's my life and you're my wife"

"Okay, honey"

"Let's sleep. I'm tired"

"Okay"

Night,

SUHO

I smiled as I looked at myself on the mirror. Wearing my black tux for tonight's party at the ballroom with my partner. Well, this project is actually owned by Kris and he gave the project to me. I fixed my hair and gave a charming smile to the mirror. I really can't wait to go for the party. And, this party is actually Kris's birthday party. He said he wanna propose on Jessica tonight. I really can't wait to see it. Wait, wow. I looked so handsome in this tux.

I took my phone as I heard it ringing

I took my phone as I heard it ringing. Oh, Kris called me. I answered the call as I sat on the bed, waiting for Chorong. I continued to play with my phone and I saw Chorong coming out from the bathroom with her outfits. Oh my God, she look so pretty in her crop top and skirt. I stared at her, I just can't take my eyes off her. She's looking so attractive tonight. I swear, she looked so hot right now. I'm totally amazed by her beauties. God, how can someone even be prettier than angels? I looked at my wife who was putting her makeup.