c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n

Les Marseilles,

CHORONG

"Welcome to your new office, Mrs Kim"

"WOW! Is this really my office? You sure that the CEO didn't make any mistake?"

"Yes, Mrs Kim. Mr Kim put a lot of budget to build this office of yours"

I smiled to Sunny as she left the office. I went to the sofa, sitting on it. I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. Suho really knows how to make office feel like home. Wait.. he put a lot of budget. Even my office looks like my room in my parents' house right now. I looked around, yah. Everything is pink in color and it's a lie if I said I hate it. Like.. seriously? Pink is my favorite color, having an office pink in color is my dream.

I walked to my desk and read my name plate. Kim Suho is crazy. Even my name plate is pink in color. I read the words written on it. Les Marseilles : Head of Interior Design, Kim Cho Rong. I got my own team in my husband's company. Okay, Kim Junmyeon is actually being a bit unprofessional here. You know, putting his wife in his own company and staffs will start to talk about this. I looked at the notice board.

Designing Presentation, 2.00 pm, Meeting Room

"What? It's my first day of working" I nagged as I looked around. I glanced at the pastel pink clock and realized it is quarter to 2. Damn! I need to go now. I took my designs files and ran to the elevator. I bowed and smiled to the staffs as I ran out, heading to the meeting room. I opened the door and I saw all of the investors including Suho and Mr Jang and the interns. I bowed and took my seat beside Suho. Okay, he forced me to sit beside him. I realized that he was a bit upset. I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Mr Kwon is one of the investors. Yuri will represent her dad, and she's not here yet"

Suddenly,

"Oh, sorry. I will take my seat now"

I saw Yuri running to her seat. Everyone's in the meeting room looking at her and I saw that Suho is really furious. Yuri's dad is one of the investors, why can't he come? Gee, you're jealous, Kim Chorong. Suho straightened his position at his CEO's seat and looked at everyone including me, serious. Okay, it's a bit scary to see him like this. We started the meeting and focused on everything came out from Suho's laser mouth. He kept on attacking everyone as if he got more than a pair of eyes. Well, who knows, right? I heard Yuri clicking the pen she was holding.

"Ms Kwon, is there something wrong with your pen?"

"Ah, nae? No, nothing"

"It's just a luck your dad invested in this project. I probably kick you out and you know that"

I gulped down as I heard Suho's words. He really act like everyone's got no feelings in this meeting room. I tried to focus, but something distracted me. Yuri seems scared everytime Suho fixed his eyes upon her. I thought she would like it, well. She likes Suho and that made sense. I gasped as I accidentally dropped my pen. Suho gave me a dead glare. Shit.

"No sound except for my voice, Mrs Kim"

"Sorry, sir"

He looked back to the front, looking at everyone. Damn, even the sound of my pen and me gasping. He's really alert. I continued to focus, well. It's more like trying to prepare for my speech for my presentation. Suho took his seat and asked me to go to the front. I stood there, bowing to everyone. God, help me. I took  a deep breathe before looking to the front. This is it. I'm going to show my talents to everyone.

"Good evening to the CEO, Departments' Heads and the investors. I'm Kim Chorong, the Head of Interior Design Department. Today, I'm going to present about my designs for the resort in London. As we all know.."

"Can you be faster? Just proceed to your presentation, Mrs Kim" Yuri attacked me.

"Kwon Yuri, are you having any problems with Mrs Kim?" I saw Suho shot a dead glare at Yuri.

"No, but it's wasting our time to listen to her introduction whatsoever. Time is precious"

"You're talking about time, here? You may leave.."

"Mr Kim, that's enough. I will continue"

SUHO

"Mr Kim, that's enough. I will continue"

I shot Chorong a dead glare as I turned my body facing the screen. I saw her glare at me, but, I will deal with her at home. We started to listen to her plans, and. Wow, she's really a great designer. I can't help but to adore her beautiful face, how can she be this beautiful? I was snapped out as I started to focus on her words again. Not now, idiot. You're doing your work. I looked at the meeting room, Yuri seems like she wanna attack Chorong again. Let's see what she's going to do.

"Mrs Kim, this is a project in London. Not Gyeongbokgung Palace! How can you design something that is so old-fashioned? I'm not approving at all"

"But, Ms Kwon. This is the company's difference compared to others. We can't do everything following the trends. We need to have our own trends"

"By following your old-fashioned designs? Are you kidding with our money, Mrs Kim?"

"Ms Kwon, I think that's enough. You have to remember that the one who invested in this project is your father, not you. You have no right to approve the designs without my approval. Mrs Kim, you may continue"

"Thank you, Mr Kim"

I saw Yuri leaned against her chair, unsatisfied. Huh, no one dares to disturb my wife, okay? I looked to the front and continued to listen to Chorong's words. Well, I can't deny that she's born to be a designer. I love the Victoria vibes she's planning to design. I glanced to Yuri again, she's about to attack, but not this time. I raised my hand, Chorong looked at me. I smiled.

"Yes, Mr Kim?"

"Can I know what is the reason you're putting modern and Victoria's concept together?"

"Oh, I'm going to explain. As we all know, Victoria designs is quite old compared to modern designs. I want to make some changes in everyone's perspective. Not all the things in the world must follow the trends. We need to have our own styles so that fresh-graduates can see their good future in our company. I think, the London project can be a great start. And, the other reason is because, I want people to realize that changes might be risky, but the higher the risk, the better the results. I want to show to the world that Modern and Victoria's concept is going to be one of the best concepts in the world"

"That's good, Mrs Kim. Thank you, you can return to your seat"

I let Chorong walked to her seat first before starting my words. I looked around and I saw Yuri showing great dislike towards this project. I started to talk and I realized that Chorong was nervous. We ended the meeting and everyone left the meeting room. After making sure Jessica is back in her office, I changed my direction to Chorong's office. I saw her walking into her office, wearing her earphones. Wow, she must be nervous. I secretly entered the office and hugged her from the back. She seems startled.

"You made me shock"

"Sorry. Anyway, your presentation was great"

"Really? You're not saying it because I'm your wife, right?"

"No, why would I? I admit that you have talent"

I turned her facing me, kissing her forehead. She slapped my chest and blushed. I laughed as I pinched her cheeks. We sat on the sofa, talking about random things. I pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and I can't help but smile. Her hands ran through my hair and I love it. She gasped, I took this opportunity and slid my tongue in, explored her mouth. We broke the kiss, I placed my left hand on her thighs. She blushed as I placed my forehead against hers. I smiled.

"I love you so much, sweetheart"

"I love you too, honey"

"You did great. Yuri was trying to make you lose your confidence. Just ignore her, okay?"

"I know. Honey, I miss our daughter"

"Okay, let's go and fetch her from mama now" I laughed as both of us left the office.

A/N: i know it's getting boring now