c h a p t e r - t w e n t y

YURI

That liar! He lied to me, damn! Yah, Luhan! How dare he lied to Kwon Yuri? I sat on the sofa, boiling with anger. I asked the maid to make a coffee for me. Damn! Luhan is totally out of his mind. Why on earth did he leave me alone in this plan? I can't believe it all! I thanked the maid for the coffee as she sent it to my room. How can I get Suho if he escaped all of the plans we made for this year? I took my phone and scrolled down to search for Luhan's number. I sent him threatening message. This is not the end. Kim Suho will be mine.

London,

LUHAN

Luhan. You know what I'm capable of. You left me and you lied to me. For the sake of my own happiness, stop finding me, scumbag. I'm going to kill Kim Chorong and her daughter and the baby in her womb. If you tried to report this to the police, I will make sure they lock you up in the jail with me.

I gulped down as I read Yuri's recent message. She tracked me down to the hell or what? This girl is totally mad. She's really a psycho. Remembering the day Suho almost choked her to death is somehow scary for me. Suho, yes. I'm here in London as Suho's spy. Suho knows that I'm no longer in Yuri's plan and he asked me to spy on Chorong. Well, I want to protect her from Yuri. No matter what happen, I will force Chorong to be with Suho again. My phone rang.

"Who's this?"

"Na. Suho. Are you in London?"

"Yes. In the airport"

"Yuri threatened you, right?"

"How..   how did you know?"

"Well, I felt it. Be careful, okay? Try to track down Chorong's exact location and tell me"

"Suho, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why did you ask me to find her? Why didn't you do it yourself?"

There was a long bsilence from the other line.

"I'm afraid. What if.. I hurt her again?"

"No. But, it's okay. I'll help you"

"Thanks, Luhan"

I ended the call. It's hard to see Suho sad like that. Though we're not close like he with Yixing and Kris, but I know about his feelings right now. He ran away from everyone, guilt, stress and sadness conquered him. I put my phone in my pocket and walked out from the airport. I stopped when I saw a familiar girl walking in front of me. I secretly followed her from the back before I saw a Korean-American guy helping her. Oh, it's Chorong. Who's that guy beside her?

"Err, are you Chorong?"

"Huh! Luhan, what are you doing here?"

Damn. It's her.

"Noona, who is this? Is he your friend?"

"Vern, yes. This is Luhan. Luhan, this is Vernon. Chanyeol's college mate"

"Oh, I see"

She looked worried.

"Vern, can you wait in the car? Luhan, let's talk"

"Oh, okay"

I was a bit confused when she dragged me back into the airport. We went into the cafe, I ordered something for both of us to drink. I sat on my chair, facing her. An awkward yet comfortable silent conquered both of us, Chorong stared at me. I looked at her tummy, it looks big. Is she pregnant? I think she left Suho when she was pregnant with Suho's child. How.. how did Yuri know?