Inheritance

Harry sat in his room alone. Dumbledore (or as he calls him Dumblebee) still made him live with the dursleys. Even after he defeated Voldemort.The Dursleys were not that bad if it weren't for Vernon (or as he calls him Vermin). Petunia and Dudley were nice but not in front of Vermin of course.

Harry's letters to Dumbledore and his friends were left unanswered. It was almost midnight a few minutes until Harry turns 18.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"AAAAAAAAAHHH" Pain filled Harry as the clock struck midnight. Wings sprouted from his back. Tearing his skin apart. Out of his lower back sprouted a tail. He had a headache as horns grew from his forehead. He felt his bones shift as he began to grow. He felt himself fall unconscious and the last thing he saw was a black silhouette on the moon. All went black

A few minutes later...

Harry awoke to a envelope on top of his face. The envelope had the black Gringotts seal. He opened the envelope to read the letter inside:

Dear Harry Potter,

We are aware that you have gone through your inheritance. We ask you to come to Gringotts as soon as possible to discuss your inheritance.

Sincerely,

The Gringotts Goblins.

Harry got up and went over to the mirror. He had changed a lot he was originally 5ft 6 and now he was 6ft 2. He had gotten more muscled but not too much so that he didn't seem as if he was a body builder. His hair was still its messy mop but it was no more black than ever. He had black horns that glinted in the light, black dragon-like wings and a long tail. He tried focusing on what he looked like before and immediately changed back but he was still 6ft 2. He then realised his shirt was ripped so he changed into normal clothes then headed to Gringotts.