1.

Harry woke up and was yet again trapped and had to ask the author me to wake Draco as he wants to live to see another day.

Anyway they woke up, got dressed and went to the great hall where Harry and Draco got their mail.

They got their copy of the Daily Prophet and saw that there was a picture of Dumb-as-a-door on the toilet seemingly muttering about something.

The article was about Dumb-as-a-door taking laxatives and him being on the toilet was broadcasted to the whole wizarding world.

His reputation was decreasing by the second and during the recording he seemed to have muttered about filthy muggles and chosen ones who can't be tamed by abuse.

This caused huge backlash as they were led to believe that Harry had lived in a healthy environment and that Dumb-as-a-door liked muggles.

The article also said that his position as the president of the wizengamot and his merlin first class thing ( I didn't know the name of the thing so..) was taken back.

Ryker being Ryker laughed evilly and began scheming again. Draco on the other hand laughed and asked if Harry was involved with this which was responded with a 'Maybe..'.

Harry and Draco then went to class without running into the weasels. Overall Harry had a great day they avoided the weasels who were missing for some unknown reason (I may have mase sure that they disappeared at least for a day.) , Dumb-as-a-door got a little bit of what he deserves but Harry knew that old man (no offense to old people) would never see what was coming (I have no idea what's coming either but it will come to me one day).