Quidditch

Guess who had to reread their story because they forgot the plot.I had to and I'm not exactly proud of it.

Harry gets up and tries (keyword = tries) to get Draco off him and fails. So he had to wake him up. Waking up Draco is unadvised as it may lead to death but our main character doesn't know that so he died end of story. Then he was reborn thanks to the wonderful Author so that her ship can sail.

Anyway after Draco woke up, he and Harry both went to the Great hall where they sat next to Luke who is a major drarry shipper she literally has a shrine. They all ate peacefully talking about how annoying Weasel was when he appeared.

(- = thoughts that are shared by the three of them)

-Speak of the devil and he shall appear-

'Hey Harry! What are you doing with these freaks'

'Talking'

'Why are you talking to them?'

'Because I want to'

'Why would you want to talk to them'

'They are my friends' (At this Draco thought he was friendzoned)

'Why are you friends?'

'Because I am'

'I should be your only friend not those slytherin freaks' (I myself just so happen to be a slytherpuff and a freak so I am offended by me even thinking of writing this)

'Well they are my friends'

At this Weasel leaves so he can probably rant to dumblediarrhoea who is probably on the toilet seat.

Mrs.Mcgonagall (I had to go back to one of my previous chapters to find out how to spell her name. You know what I'm just gonna call her Minnie from now on.) stood.

'Students it seems that our discompetent-I mean great headmaster has overdosed on some laxatives when he tried muggle medicine yesterday so he was unable to attend breakfast but thats not important is it.'

'Yes it is' (I'm pretty sure you should know who this is if you don't.........ask me later)

'Anyway the staff had decide to put together a staff quidditch team as well as a eighth year quiditch tem and both will compete in an annual staff vs student quidditch match that will happen 3 times in the whole year.'

At this a hige applause came and everyone resumed eating their food will except Mr.Diarrhoea and Whinypants/Weasel.