Great hall

Harry watched as the group of first years and a girl that loomed over them enter the hall then got sorted. The girl had black hair and blue eyes.

Once the sorting hat sang its song they got sorted and Harry found out that she was transfering here from her school to the seventh year and that her name Lucifer Black (I know a strange name for a girl).

She walked over to the Slytherin table where she was shunned by everyone except Draco, Pansy and Blaise ,who motioned for her to sit with them.

"Wizards and Witches welcome back to Hogwarts and for the first years welcome to Hogwarts. This year the seventh years that couldn't complete their education last year due to the war have returned.They are now known as the eighth years. They will be staying in their own dorm where each person will have a roommate and due to certain reasons. Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws would be roommates and the Gryffindor with the Slytherins."

There was an uproar as the Gryffindors and Slytherins threw whatever they could find at him which resulted in him having to cast Protego then leave.

The food magically appears and everyone starts to eat. After they finish eating the prefects lead the first years and everyone else go to their common rooms.(The password was pestis which means scoundrel in Latin. I learnt it at school). Harry enters the eighth year common room and tries to find his room and suceeds in finding a door with his and Draco's name on it. He enters and sees this beautiful apartment like dorm. (I'm too lazy to explain it so use your imagination.)

He finds his bed takes a shower and goes to sleep.

Draco POV

Draco had just finished talking to Lucifer and left to find the eighth year common room. Draco soon found the door on which there was his name and Harry's name at which he inwardly squealed for a good couple of minutes then entered to see Harry's bed and Harry in it and then realised how cute Harry looked as he slept. He then took a shower and went to sleep looking at Harry.