Again I have no idea what to name this chapter.

Hello everyone and Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 yea just read the story.

Harry and his 2 friends ,luke and Draco, go to their classes and learn successfully while I'm here unable to learn successfully no matter how hard I try.... Anyways after they learned they go to lunch. Ryker being the weird psychopath he is was telling his plans to kill/torture Mr.Diarrhoea to Harry resulting in Draco and Luke to look at him weirdly as he tried to stop laughing.

There was one idea where they put laxatives in his drink and duel him while he was on the toilet even though it was funny it would probaby not work as a way to kill or torture him but was a great prank so they put that in mind so they could formulate a plan to humiliate him.

There was an idea to change his name to Grindelwald's lover or something weird like that but they wanted to use that on someone else as well as him.

They could maybe strip the weasels that Harry hates of their last names so that they are Ronald Noname, Molly Noname and Ginerva Noname.
Maybe if Harry can contact the other weasleys this might happen.

Draco and Luke on the other hand were questioning Harry's sanity though in all honesty they have to question Ryker's sanity first. So they all arrive at the Great Hall where they go to the Slytherin table to eat which lead to glaring from basically no one but one Whinypants Weasel.

So they started eating their food but Mr.Weasel came over and started whining so Harry used a charm that the Author created so that Harry and his friends won't hear what he was saying.

Eventually he left and they all go back to class so they can study.

~Time skip brought to you by innocent hoomans and the Author trying to become a  magician and being okay at magic~

Harry just finished all his lessons and goes to his room and calls upon Dobby and Kreacher and whispers to them what to do before asking them to leave.

Draco opens the door and asks
'Who were you talking to?'

'Dobby and Kreacher'

'You mean my family's old house elf and the black family house elf'

'Yes'

'Is Dooby alright I mean the last time I saw him he was disapparating with you and Graner as well as the Weasel and my aunt threw a knife at him.'

'He is fine we were able to heal him and he works in the kitchen.'

'I'm happy to hear that............
........um...can...can I sleep with you again.'

'Yes you can'

'Thanks'

They both slept in each other's arms feeling content yet again.

°•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•°
    °•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•°
        °•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•°
            °•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•°
                ••••••••••••••••••••
              °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
             •••••••••••••••••••••••••
              .....................
                ••••••••••••••••••••
            .•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•.
        .•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•.
    .•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•.
.•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•.