Train Ride

Harry wakes up, says farewell to his brothers, gathers his stuff and apparates to Platform 9¾ where he got on the train and found an empty compartment where he put his stuff away.

Once he did all that he decided to just chat with Ryker. As he had ADHD he had to do something.

So I have a question.

What is it?

What is your sexuality?

umm....I guess I'm Bisexual How about you?

I'm gay

So if you take control ofmy body. Will my body change?

Well...If I want to I can chage it to what I like but noo it won't change. But your voice may change a bit. It will become a bit lower in pitch but that's about it.

Huh What would I look like?

I have white hair and blue eyes. I think I can show you a mental image.

 I think I can show you a mental image

That is what I look like

You actually look hot.

Why thank you Kind Sir.I am hotter than Dumblebee and Vermy's child.

Harry laughs out loud and clutches his stomach. He then heard a knock and looked toward the compartment door. Where he saw Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson and Blaose Zabini standing there awkwardly.

"Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full."

"Sure Malfoy but I never thought Malfoys could be civil
let alone ask to sit anywhere."

"Well I do have a heart Pottah."

"Someone save us the world is coming to an end. Malfoy has a heart."

Blaise and Pansy snicker as well as Ryker who could be only heard by Harry who smirked inwardly.

"Very funny Potter."Ignoring his friends.

"I know right I'm hilarious."

"So............How has your holiday been Pottah?"

"Eventful I now have 3 older brothers and a hatred for Dumbledore,Weasel, Weaslette and The banshhe of a Weasel. How about you?"

"Nothing actually except I got my creature inheritance and that I'm a veela and I'm a submissive."

"I got my creature inheritance as well turns out I'm dominant and I'm a demon."

They then sat there in silence Harry wondering if he loved Mal-Draco or not. While Draco was wondering who his mate was and hoped it would be Harry since he had a crush on him since 4th year.

They sat like that for the rest of the way while Blaise and Pansy talk among themselves on how to get Harry with Draco as they ship them together and the only time that they stopped was to buy some sweets. Before they get there they change and Draco tries to stop himself from looking at Harry while he was shirtless while Blaise snickers seeing this. Once they arrived they head to the carriages together.

They all get in to the same carriage and sit in silence. Moments later, Luna and Neville join them and they all (including Draco) start talking about their summers. After they arrive they head to the hall where they take their place at their house tables. Draco sits with Blaise and Pansy away from the rest of the Slytherins while Harry and Neville sit next to Dean, Seamus and Hermione.Luna sits alone. (Note to self: Give Luna a friend in her house).