September the First

Abbie burst through the wall onto Platform 9 3/4, with her parents right behind. She saw the familiar scarlet engine and smiled.

Time for the start of a new year, she thought. She heard a few familiar voices.

"GOOD MORNING, ARIYANA!" A voice yelled.

"Too early, Joan," another groaned.

"She's always like this."

Abbie immediately ran over and hugged them.

"Yo! It's been a long time!" She said.

"Still too early, stupid bitch."

"Dumb hoe," Abbie retorted.

"Abbie," her father said. "You forgot your trunk." She quickly walked back to her parents.

"Sorry dad," she said while smiling apologetically. Her father loaded her trunk onto the train.

"Bye mum, bye dad. Gotta find a compartment before it's too late," she said as she boarded the Hogwarts Express with Joan, Ariyana, Phoebe and Esther.

They walked past countless compartments either full or mostly filled. Abbie paused at a compartment with only one person in it and peeked in. The boy inside was reading silently.

 The boy inside was reading silently

"Should we go in?"

"Nah. He's reading. I don't want to be quiet in this train ride," Ariyana said pushing the other girls away.

"Isn't that Kim Namjoon? The guy whose parents both have high positions in the Ministry?" Joan asked.

"More like the stuck-up Gryffindor. He doesn't talk to anyone!"

"Don't say that, I'm pretty sure he isn't stuck-up like everybody says. They just don't know him that well," Abbie said, pissed off when her friend said that.

"All of you shut up! Let's just find a place to sit in," Esther snapped at them. The five of them found an empty compartment and sat down just as the train started to move. They waved at their parents until they were out from view. After chatting for a while and eating snacks, one by one, they fell asleep.

*\(^0^*\) (/*^0^)/*

Abbie awoke to someone tapping on her shoulder.

"Hey. Excuse me. Wake up."

"Get away from me. Let me sleep," she said, swatting the hand away. The person chuckled.

"As much as I want to do that, I can't. We will be reaching Hogwarts soon and I think you and your friends better change into your robes." Her eyes shot open to see a prefect in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Kim! I didn't know we slept for that long!"

"It's quite alright," he said, looking amused. "See you at Hogwarts, Harlow!" He said before stepping out and closing the door.

Kim Seokjin knows my name?, She thought before mentally slapping herself. Of course he knows my name! I'm on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team!

She looked at the other four. "Yah! You sleepyheads! Wake up!" Abbie yelled at all of them.

"Huh? Who died?" Abbie face palmed at Ariyana's ridiculous outburst.

"No one died, dumbass. We're reaching Hogwarts already." They went to get changed into their robes. Just as they came back, the stunning castle came into view.

Time to start another year at Hogwarts.