Troublemakers

"Hey Kook!" Abbie said, sitting down next to him. "I got a lot of new ideas for pranks over the holiday. How about you?"

"Oh, I got a whole book of ideas."

"Got any new stuff?"

"Yup. We're Mr. Weasley's favourite customers, of course he will let us try them out first."

"What are you guys planning?" Taehyung asked as he sat down opposite them.

"Nothing," Jungkook said innocently.

"Yeah. We're not planning anything." Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"If you say so." Jungkook and Abbie quickly continued their scheming after Taehyung sat down.

"So, what do you think about a bucket of paint being dumped on a random student's head."

"Oh I know! We could add glitter!"

"Really Kook? You're more of a girl than I am."

"Yah!" Jungkook exclaimed as he smacked the back of Abbie's head. "I just thought it would be funny if some dude had to walk around covered in paint and glitter."

"Ow! How many times do I have to remind you? Stop smacking the back of my head!"

"You didn't complain in the first year."

"Because now, you're a muscle pig, unlike the first year when I was the one who had to protect you."

"When did you have to protect me?! It's very clear that it is the opposite," Jungkook said matter-of-factly while smirking.

"You little- I'm pretty sure I can still kick your ass!"

"Yeah, just keep telling yourself that."

While the two of them were squabbling, the rest of their group arrived.

"I just want a peaceful morning for once," Phoebe sighed while sitting down. "Wait, which table is this?"

"I honestly don't know. I just sat at the first table I saw. It doesn't really matter anyway. They let us sit at any table we want except for the first day."

"Thanks for stating the obvious Kook. It's not like we know that already," Abbie said. Jungkook smacked her head again. "Yah! You imbecilic rabbit! I just told you to stop hitting me!"

"Well you asked for it!" Jungkook snickered.

Abbie was about to retort but Ariyana cut her off.

"You two should just go to your classes, cool off and then start talking again."

"But we have the same first class!"

"Good. So it's not my problem. Bye." Ariyana quickly sped off.

"What's up with her?"

"She just wants to see Park."

Park Jimin. Ariyana's obsession since last year. One of the school's bad boys. Never seen without his best friend, Min Yoongi, except during class time. Many girls gush over Park but Ariyana is a bit more... crazy.

Ariyana came running back to the table.

"OH MY GOD!!! I JUST MADE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM!!!" She shrieked.

"I swear the person who has their first class with her will suffer."

"Crap! It's me!" Phoebe exclaimed with wide eyes. The rest laughed.

"Good luck, Little One."

"Stop calling me that! I hate that nickname."

"C'mon Little One. I wanna see Park already," Ariyana said while dragging Phoebe away, not giving her time to retort.