Chapter 16

Y/N POV

-------------

You looked around the castle Aro had teleported you into and looked at Aro when you noticed he was staring at you. "My question back there wasn't irrelevant...how long have you known?" Aro said crossing his arms. "I'm not fucking pregnant" you said with a low growl in your throat. He got closed to you and put his head near the nape of your neck and sniffed you which made you flinch. And he backed away smirking, "Trust me...I can smell a stench coming off of you...even more than usual", you closed you eyes and clenched your fist huffing and trying to stay cool. "Next time you dare lie to me the penalty will be way more than what your little wolf boyfriend can save you from", you looked at the floor as he said this trying not to break down. "Take her away...and be careful..she is a little spitfire" Aro said not breaking eye contact with you as two of his goons grabbed onto both of your arms and dragging you away.

--------------------------------------

Timeskip to the evening

---------------------------------------

You were sitting in the cell chained up midieval style with your arms chained upwards to the wall and your foot chained to a metal ball. You hung your head until you heard the door slam open and you looked up to see Aro walking in with a smug look on his face. He walked over to you and kneeled down and lifted your chin with his index finger so you would look at him. You looked at him with pure hatred written on your face and he chuckled. "Don't look a me like that...because right now--" He was cut off by the sound of a loud shout and the sound of growling. Aro stood up and spun around running out of the room...not closing the door...you began to try to at least get the restraints from around your wrist without alerting anyone about you were doing. Just then Aro rushed back into the room and you went limp again. He pulled a key from his pocket and took the restraints off of your wrists and your ankle, he then grabbed your upper arm and dragged you out of the room. He soon dragged you into the main room of the castle were you saw Sam in wolf form along with Alice and Carlise. You rolled your eyes at the fact that they only sent three people to help you, Aro threw you onto the floor and Sam snarled. Aro snapped and one of his goons came over to you and kneeling down and moving your hair out of the way of your neck where he leaned down threatening to bite you. You heard Alice's gasp of shock and disbelief, "You take one more step and I will make sure your friend here will never see the light of day again". Just then you looked to the side and saw over 30 wolves hiding in the darkness facing the Volturi's backs. to your other side was all of the Cullen's and more vampires, "You know I don't know what it is but you smell even worse than usua-" Aro began but was cut off by a wolf lunging and tackling him, The guy that was pinning you down went to but you and you closed your eyes preparing for the sharp pain in your neck but it never came. You opened your eyes and saw the guy being mauled by another wolf and you sat up slightly watching all the wolves and vampires you saw lurking in the darkness attacking the Volturi. Just then you felt a hand on your shoulder and you tried to scream but another hand covered your mouth. You looked up and saw Jacob standing there. He motioned for you to follow him. you got up and ran away from the main room where all the volturi were distracted and you soon made it outside the castle when you knew you were safe and nobody was outside with the two of you, you looked at Jacob and embraced him in a bear hug. "Thank you" you whispered not letting him go, you could feel him nod and bury his head into your shoulder. Just then you heard a snarl and before you could look towards the sound you felt someone tackle you. It was a Volturi vampire... You wrestled with him until he got the upper hand and rolled on top of your and punching you in the face before punching you in the stomach. You gasped and Jacob in wolf form jumped and threw the guy to the ground biting at his neck and any limb he could reach, you got up and ran to a bus ducking in it. You peered through the bushes and saw Jacob walking towards you with a bloody nose and busted lip, you covered your mouth with your hand and slowly got up sobbing and he came over to embrace you in a hug. "Shhhhhh...it's ok....it's all going to be ok" he said stroking your hair. You looked over his shoulder and saw the guy laying on the ground knocked out. He grabbed your hand and ran to the front of the castle where you saw the rest of the people that came there to help you, "Is she okay?" Alice asked coming over to you two. "yeah, a little beaten up but she's ok" Jacob said rubbing your back. "hey guys, we need to get out of here before they all come to" Carlisle said walking you over to same who was still in wolf form and you got on his back due to you being "Too weak" according to Carlisle. You all soon took off running away from the castle and heading back to town. Once you got back to civilization Sam was back in human form along with the rest of the wolves, and you said that you needed to stop by a drugstore to pick up a pregnancy test. You all headed in the direction of one and you walked inside while everyone else stayed outside waiting, you walked over to the aisle with the pregnancy products and you picked up a digital test, paying for it, you walked into the bathroom. The 3 minutes you waited seemed like hours as you sat in the bathroom panicking, just then you looked down and the result was ready, you didn't look at it and decided to look at the result when you were outside with everyone else. You walked out of the drug store and you saw Jacob nervously and you walked over to him with your thumb covering the result, "What does it say" Sam said not showing any facial expression. You took a few deep breaths and you moved your thumb to reveal and negative pregnancy test. You sighed partially in disappointment but mainly in relief. You can't have a baby right now, you're 19.... Jacob put an arm around you and you heard a car horn and turned to see Bella getting out of her truck and running towards you, She wrapped her arms around you in a bear hug and breathing heavily. "I'm so happy you're ok" she said letting you go and looking at you, "Me too, By the way.." you said turning towards Sam and the rest of the people who assisted in saving you. "Thank you guys so much...you all saved my life" You said smiling and they smiled back at you, "It was no big deal, no matter what tribe you come from...we all stick together" said one of the men in the group. you nodded smiling and you said your goodbyes to the tribe and other vampires and you along with Bella,  Jacob, and Sam got into Bella's truck, "You guys coming?" you said looking out the window towards the Carlisle and Alice. Carlisle looked at Alice who had a smile on her face "how about we race home?" she said, you laughed and nodded in approval before Bella's truck taking with Carlisle and Alice taking off towards the Cullen house through the woods to avoid being seen.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! So, this chapter took a little longer to publish but I got it done, haha. On another note, I've been doing a little better since my friend passed..I'm not completely over it..and I don't think I ever will be, but I'm going to stay strong, because that's what he would want. And, instead of one chapter, I've decided to dedicate this whole book to him because Your character and Jacob's relationship was kinda how my friend and I's relationship was..you know...except for the Shapeshifters and vampires and stuff XD but yeah, So this Book has officially been dedicated to Steven Miguel Ortiz <3