Chapter 17

~A character named Eli has officially been added by 50_shades_of_marvel~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

--------------

You had made it back to the Cullen house and you were sitting on their couch looking at your phone. Just then Edward came into the room with Bella: "Y/N we have an announcement...WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!" Bella said ending the sentence for Edward. "OHMYGOSH THAT'S SO EXCITING!!!" you squealed and Bella wrapped you in a bear hug. Edward smirked and Bella let go and looked at you with a wide grin on her face. Just then Jacob walked in, "What's going on?" He asked laughing and putting an arm around you "Edward and Bella are getting married!!!" you exclaimed bouncing up and down clapping your hands. Bella all of a sudden grabbed both of your hands and was like "Oh my gosh what if we did a DOUBLE WEDDING???!!!" you bounced up and down together holding hands and squealing. ".....Does this mean I have to propose?..." Jacob said tilting his head and whispering to Edward. "Dude I don't even know, you know I don't understand girls" Edward replied chuckling. 

---------------

Timeskip

---------------

Y/N P.O.V

---------------

Sam had asked me to go with him to his pack's land for a council meeting because he needed my help with a few decisions. We were surrounding the campfire and discussing what to do about the possible remaining Volturi and while you were trying to clear a few things up you saw a glimmer in the corner of your eye. While at the time you wrote it off as being a animal walking through you kept seeing it. "Sam...Sam look" you said pointing to what looked like a bush moving, you and Sam slowly crept towards it with the rest of his pack following closely behind you. Just then you saw a man who was maybe 4"11 run out of the bushes and towards a cliff. "HEY STOP HIM!" Sam yelled and the pack took off chasing what could possibly be a volturi sent to investigate our meeting. You came to a corner of the cliff and took the opportunity to corner him. He had bright red eyes which made Sam snarl and you could tell he was ready to shift and take this guy out. But just then the guy's breathing became heavy and shallow you could tell he was in pain but you weren't sure what was causing it. You put a hand on Sam's chest slowly pushing him back in case things went south, and then the man let out a loud growl and transformed into a wolf. He had red dots in his eyes that you assumed were contacts covering his pupils, he had one green eye and one blue eye which you loved how it stood out from his black and white fur. you leaned your head towards Sam and whispered "Under normal circumstances...beautiful eyes" you could tell that Sam was trying to hold back a laugh "Hush Y/N" you looked back at the wolf who was surprisingly still here. You figured that he had decided he was outnumbered and would risk too much if he were to run. "Who are you." Sam said sternly, the man remained in wolf form "ANSWER me, or we will make answers leave your body through force..and..I don't think you want plan B" Sam continued. The wolf's eyes widened and he backed up more into the corner, Just then the wolf shifted back into human form , you noticed he had blue hair that was a mess and he was extremely pale, which is probably why he looked so much like volturi, he took out his bright red eye contacts that were torn up now again revealing his blue and green eyes. "Now.Answer me" Sam snarled and guy replied shakily "O-okay, okay. My name is Eli, and I was just passing through trying to clear my head and calm down a bit". "What's with the getup?" Seth said crossing his arms. "M-My pack...they were all killed by some vampires I think they were the--" Volturi?" you asked cutting him off  "Yes...i'm pretty sure that's what they called themselves...anyway I didn't want to take any chances getting caught by them, I think they know I got away..." You blinked and looked down at your feet trying to figure what the hell to do with this guy. "Y/N..come here, the rest of you, stay here and don't let him leave" everyone else nodded and looked back at the man and you followed Sam away from them so they didn't hear the plan yet. "We should just let him go, the shape he's in I doubt he has anyone to tell about us" Sam said looking down at you "But what if the Volturi find him, we've already SEEN what they can do, hell I probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you, and if what he says about his pack is true if he were to get caught there weren't be anyone to help him" You replied looking into his eyes "So you think he should stay?" Sam asked crossing his arms and sighing. "Just until we have the Volturi either dead or locked up, we don't have much of a choice here" You replied looking back at the man who was now sitting down with everyone watching him then you returned your gaze back to Sam "...You're right, we should help him any way we can, but he's gonna have to earn our trust, and he may have to stay with the Cullens for a while which I doubt they will like, so you'll have to make sure they don't do anything irrational" Sam said before turning away and walking back towards the others. "Shit.." you murmured before pulling your phone out of your pocket and dialing Bella's number. "...Hello?..." Bella said in a groggy sounding voice "Bella hey, it's Y/N can you....ask Carlisle they have a spare room?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my loves! <3 I missed you all and I'm so sorry this short update took so long I've just been busy with final exams but now that Covid-19 has cancelled everything I have a lot more time on my hands. I Put a disclaimer on my insta which btw is Just_Another_Fangirl2005, you should follow me btw *Wink* *Wink*. ANYWAY all jokes aside, I posted a disclaimer on there that Just because Covid-19 originated in Asia does not mean all Asian people have it, Nor does it give you the right to be racist. I have seen disgusting things on social media and it truly makes my heart hurt, so guys, stay safe, wash your hands, and be kind to others because in a time like this we need to stick together and be there for one another. So until next time, this is Keleana (My name, lol), signing off. Love y'all! <3