Chapter 22

Y/N p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly turned around and see Aro, James, Jane, Alec, and Caius behind you. "Ah Y/N how are you my dear?" Aro asked flashing his creepy smile "Well you know, you all keep coming after me so I haven't been the best" you said sarcastically crossing your arms making Alec chuckle. Aro reached out for your hand and you hesitantly grabbed it. Carlisle tried to step towards the two of you but Marcus put a hand across his chest stopping him. Aro smiled slowly letting go of your hand, "Ah, I see" you slowly looked up to meet his eyes "How long have you known?" Aro asked. "What are you talking about  Carlisle asked. "Oh..I see you haven't told them yet?" you became nervous s Carlisle insisted to know what was going on" Aro slowly began to grin and turned towards Carlisle "Y/N here...has a little pup" Aro said as you slowly closed your eyes. "What?..." Carlisle asked hoping it didn't mean what he thought it meant. "...I- I'm pregnant Carlisle..." you said. "I didn't want you to find out this way, but I'm sorry you did.." Carlisle looked down and exhaled. Aro's smile quickly turned to a frown, he motioned for James to come over to the two of you. James slowly leaned down, sniffing your neck then snarling, "James." Carlisle said stepping forward. "You reek of dog" James growled standing up and facing Aro, who laughed maniacally. "My dear, let's make a deal, we will leave you alone, for the time you have your little issue....then we get your pup" You began to tear up, "NO!" Carlisle shouted earning and wagging finger as Aro smirked. "It's not for you to decide doctor" You looked in Aro's eyes. "why are you doing this to me?..." You sobbed. "Awh, because you have a remarkable gift, that will be passed down to your baby, and since you have made it abundantly clear you won't go with us, we're going to take the very thing that brings you the most joy" You looked down at the floor as Aro approached you and whispered in your ear "...7 months love". He then chuckled and turned towards James, Jane, Alec, and Caius then they all turned to dust as they transported back to their castle. You sniffed as Carlisle quickly approached you and wrapped you in a bear hug as you cried into his shoulder. On the drive home you were leaning your head against the window as rain poured outside, Carlisle reached over and put a hand on your shoulder to comfort you. "Carlisle I can't let them take my baby" You said looking over at him. "I know, I know you can't. Let's just get you through this pregnancy without any stress, then we'll go from there" Carlisle replied looking at you with sympathy in his eyes. You nodded your head and the both of you remained silent for the rest of the ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip 20 mins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You both arrived to the Cullen house and you got out of the car, keeping your eyes on the floor as you walked up the front steps, just then the door opened quickly as Alice came out with a concerned look on her face. When she saw you she hugged you tight as the others came outside. "I had to tell them about the baby, you were in danger Y/N and they were concerned about you being gone so long". You nodded your head and Alice moved out of your view, Jacob came running outside and wrapping his arms around you. "I''m never letting you or this baby go again" Jacob breathed and you sighed closing your eyes and burying your head into his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this is late, I've been overwhelmed with my work and haven't had much tie to write anything, but I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Lo