On Our Own (jacksepticeye fanfiction)

(Lillian's p.o.v.)
I woke up as the plane landed. My bestfriend, Sky, still asleep next to me. I lightly shook her shoulder, and she woke up rubbing her eyes. We grabbed our carry on's, and walked off the plane. After getting our bags, we walked out of the airport and called a taxi.

I told the driver the address, and he drove us to our new home. "Well, this is it," I say as we walked into our new home. "Yeah, let's go find our rooms," Sky says as we walk up the stairs. I have the room at the back of the second floor. It's a large room with a bathroom, and a medium sized closet. Sky's was the same except hers was closer to the stairs. "Let's put our beds together and go to sleep," I said seeing as it was 9 o'clock at night.

***le time skip***

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and stepped onto the cold wooden floor, over to my bathroom. I took a hot shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans, a London hoodie, and put on some grey Vans. I quickly brushed through my dark brown hair, and went to get us breakfast.

I walked to a nearby gas station, and got us each some coffee and donuts. I was walking out of the store when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked "Hey, where are you?" Sky asked sleep still evident in her voice. "I got us breakfast, we have a long say ahead of us." I reply. She sighs, "Okay, see you in a few," and with that she hung up.
I walked through the front door, and Sky ran to me grabbing her coffee. "Jeez, calm down," I say laughing. She slightly glared at me, as we began buliding, and setting up our house. We finished the kitchen, and dining room. Now onto the living room. We put the couch in the open space dividing the living room from the dining room. Then we set up the intertainment center, and got the Tv hooked up.

We dragged the boxes labeled Sky's room or Lillian's room upstairs. We each put away our clothes and designed our rooms the way we wanted it. Afterward we went and got supper, and went to bed.