Chapter 10 - Feeling Nervous

It was a lot later and Maya was sitting in the Matthew house trying to find the right moment to tell the couple she is expecting their grandchild but wanted to wait for the right one.

"When was the last time you guys heard of Josh?" Maya asked.
"Not recently. He said that he had to get away for some reason," Amy said and Maya exhaled.
"I have some news which I have to tell you guys. It involves your son which I can't get a hold of," Maya said.
"So you have to tell him something but he doesn't answer his phone?" Alan asked.
"I don't know where he went and neither does Cory. But promise me you guys won't freak out. This is something very big," Maya said.
"Okay," Amy said.

Maya sighed as she grabbed her handbag pulling out the sonar of the previous day giving it to Amy.
She and Alan looked at it before looking at Maya.

"You're pregnant?" Amy asked and Maya nod.
"Thirteen weeks. Just about. I got it yesterday. I've known for probably three weeks. I wanted to tell you guys earlier but I wanted to come her myself to tell you plus I wanted to give your son chance to answer my calls which won't happen," Maya said.
"Due date?" Amy asked.
"November, 19, so still a long way but I'm excited. How do you guys feel?" Maya asked.
"Give us a second or what to process then we'll tell you. Congratulations. You're having a baby. Another grandchild. Our third in a row. This is amazing," Amy said giving Maya a hug.