Chapter 21 - Three Months

It was a Monday morning as well as Maya's sixteenth birthday.
And as usual she got woken up by her son making cooing noises.
She smiles as she walks over to the crib right next to her and takes him out.

"Hey, Buddy. Slept well?" Maya asked and Gabriel looked at Maya.
"What? You ready to film today's video? Let's get going," Maya said.

She put Gabriel in his swing as she got dressed and tidied the apartment up a bit just before she sat up all of her stuff.
She took a deep breathe before she put it on.

"Hey, Mayville. Welcome back to my channel and today we are doing something else than usual. Today we are doing the three month baby update. Yeah my son turned three months yesterday so I wanted to tell you some of the new stuff that he has been doing. He is next to me on the swing but will be joining us later. Okay let's begin. My son was born on Saturday afternoon, 15 October 2016 at 19:30 the night. So he was born at thirty-five weeks so it was five weeks early. He weighted at the birth eight pounds and nine ounces and was 21.5 inches which was pretty big for a premie. Now at three months he weighs 13 pounds and 23 ounces and is 23.6 inches long so be has definitely grown a lot in the past three months. I recently showed how he went on his very first trip to his grandparents. Now it wasn't very far about a two hundred mile trip so it was short. He has a lot of hair. He came out like that and it still is a lot. But I have seen that it has turn from a light blonde to a dirty blonde so I think it's going to turn to brown. And he has bright blue eyes which I think is young to stay like that since both me and his father have blue eyes. He has learned to turn around which I think is early. Babies typically only roll over at like six months but he did it at seven weeks on tummy time since he hates it with a passion. His Uncle Cory actually gave him this play mat which he is obsessed with. It has a lot of colorful colors and my son loves it. He is still only breastfeeding and probably will for another month or so. He has gone from napping a lot to napping a lot less. He used to nap for three, five hours in the day and now he just naps for an hour. He still sleeps through the night. Or not through the night. He sleeps for five hours and wakes up to be fed which is normal for babies. I haven't taken him to many places yet but I probably still will. Just in awhile. He sat up yesterday for the first time and whenever he sees my father he kinda get excited. Otherwise he has been a very good baby and he is so amazing. You done, Bud? Okay let me get him. So this is how he looks. This was the three month update of my son, Gabriel. I want to say thanks and have a wonderful day. Subscribe to my channel and like the video and I'll see you guys another time. Bye."

Maya puts down the cameri and switches it off.
She looks at her son who was clearly very happy with the current stage of life but was also hungry so she quickly fed him before she got herself breakfast.