Cuddles/Misunderstanding

Alastor's POV:
'Damnit why can't I sleep' I said in my head tossing and turning in my bed. My mind started drifting to M/n with his smooth long/short hair, those soft-looking ears and tail I started to blush more just thinking of him. I sit up in bed wanting to see him for some reason 'What is wrong with me I'm not gay! Right? I don't understand why I'm feeling like this it's all new to me and I feel like I have some sort of crush on him' when I thought that I blush more and get up and went to his room which is next to mine. I hesitated for a let then I knocked on his door and I heard a grunt then the door opens "Huh? Darlin' what are you doing here?" he said scratching his head "I-I couldn't s-sleep," I said fiddling with my hands "Oh~ and you wanted o come to me Darlin'?~" M/n said leaning down going close to my face. I blush hard to this and my ears go down "I-If its not to t-trouble c-could I s-sleep with y-you" I said looking down pushing my index fingers together. I look back at him to see his reaction and I see that he has blush on his cheeks "O-Oh well I suppose you can if you wish Darlin'" he said moving so I can get in.

M/n's POV:

I heard a knock at my door and I grunt than I open the door to see Alastor? "Huh? Darlin' what are you doing here?" I said scratching my head "I-I couldn't s-sleep," he said fiddling with his hands "Oh~ and you wanted o come to me Darlin'?~" I said leaning down going close to his face. He blushes hard to this and his ears go down "I-If its not to t-trouble c-could I s-sleep with y-you" he said looking down pushing his index fingers together. He looks back at me to see my reaction and he sees that I have blush on my cheeks "O-Oh well I suppose you can if you wish Darlin'" I said moving so he can get in. I close the door and he goes to my bed and sits on it "Make yourself at home Darlin'" I said sitting on the other side of my bed and I lay down on the bed. I felt the bed shift and Alastor laying on the other side. I am about to fall asleep till I feel Alastor wrap his arms around my waist and chest "Hm?" I turn around and Alastor snuggles into my furry chest

(This is an idea of what the Male reader looks like. I just saw this on Pinterest and I wanted to give an example)

and I wrap my arms around him bringing him closer to my furry chest, Alastor nuzzles into my chest "M/n?" He said in my chest "Hm?" I said looking at him, he rests his chin on my chest looking at me "Why do you call me "Darlin'"?" He said to me an...

and I wrap my arms around him bringing him closer to my furry chest, Alastor nuzzles into my chest "M/n?" He said in my chest "Hm?" I said looking at him, he rests his chin on my chest looking at me "Why do you call me "Darlin'"?" He said to me and I can't give myself away that I like him "Because......you are special to me" I said petting his head which is suicide for any other demon. Alastor blushes to what I said and me petting his head which never happens, he then started to purr like a cat and I wasn't even petting his ears I would ask before touching them. I may not look like it but I am a gentleman when it comes to certain demons, Alastor nuzzles into my chest more and I wrap an arm around him. The position we are in is that I am laying on my back and Alastor has his left arm across my chest and his right cheek on my chest, I have my left arm is on Alastor's back "Get some sleep Darlin'" I whispered in his ear which twitched to my breath hitting his ear. We then fell asleep.

Morning

M/n's POV:

I woke up early in the morning because I had to cook breakfast. I was going to get up till I look down to see Alastor snuggling into my chest with my arms wrapped around him bringing him closer to me. He then started waking up when he sees that he is snuggling into my chest he blushes hard to this "Goodmorning Darlin'~" I said in a raspy morning voice I see that he hears my voice and blushes more. I get out of bed and stretch and Alastor is still in bed looking tired I smile to this and went to him and put my right claw on his cheek "Stay here and get some more rest Darlin' come down when you feel rested" I said with my thumb stroking his cheek. He nods to this and went back to sleep I go down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

Alastor's POV:

 I feel myself being snuggled into something furry. I start to wake up when I see that I am snuggling into M/n chest I blush hard to this "Goodmorning Darlin'~" he said in a raspy morning voice I hear his voice and blushes more. He gets out of bed and stretches and I am still in bed because I'm tired he smiles to this and went to me and put his right claw on my left cheek "Stay here and get some more rest Darlin' come down when you feel rested" he said with his thumb stroking my cheek. I nod to this and went back to sleep M/n goes down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

M/n's POV:

I got done cooking breakfast end everyone is in the lobby "Goodmorning everyone" I said putting the plates in front of them "Hey there sexy~" Angel said with a lewd face and I just roll my red eyes "Where's Alastor he wasn't in his room?" Charlie said concerned "Do not worry Charlie, he is in my room sleeping" I said not meaning anything sexual happened "Wait! You mean to tell me you slept with THE Radio Demon and you lived!!!" Vaggie said yelling "Are you assuming that we were intimate last night?" I said with a growl "Nothing like THAT happened we only slept in the same bed nothing more or less" I said calmly. I look at the stairs to see Alastor coming downstairs with a tired expression "Ah! Darlin' did you get some more rest?" I said coming to his side guiding him to the table and sat him down, I get a small nod from him. I smile to this and set his plate in front of him he looks at it to see I put some sort of meat in front of him and black coffie he looks at me "What is this?" Alastor said pointing to the meat I lean into his ear so the others don't hear "Its deer meat don't worry they don't know~" I whisper in his ear and he blushes to that I knew what he ate and still acts the way I do towards him. I see a genuine smile on his face that it just went to his normal big grin, I walk to the kitchen with there plates to clean them as I was washing then my phone rings I dry my hands to see who is calling me I see that it's my manager for the club near the hotel "Yes?" I said raising a brow wondering why he was calling me because I quit that job to work at the hotel to keep an eye on Charlie for Lucifer "Akuma we need you back to sing for the club we are losing money" I roll my eyes "Don't you mean you and besides I quit for my own reasons M" I always call him that short for Manager "I know but we need you back...I need you back working here" 'Man he is really begging for me to come back' I sigh to this and think for a minute "Alright. I'll be there tonight" I said in a calm voice "Thanks a bunch Akuma I'll pay you extra for this," he said supper happy "Alright. Bye," I said hanging up and went to my room to get ready for the night.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1408