"Dating" Alastor~ Part 2

Previously: 

"You alright Darlin'?" I said raising a brow he snaps back to reality "Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine" he stuttered out still with blush on his face before he sat down "Darlin'~" I purred he looks at me seeing me pat my lap his ears go down "Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything unless you want me to but, it's only so we can go through with our plan" I said with a soft smile on my face. He looks around embarrassed then sits on my lap.

(Example)

I wrap my arms around his waist "People are going to think we are actually dating right?" He said in my neck "Yes I do know Darlin'" I said leaning into his head then "Ladies and Gentlemen THE Radio Demon is dating a male" Mimzy announced and we b...

I wrap my arms around his waist "People are going to think we are actually dating right?" He said in my neck "Yes I do know Darlin'" I said leaning into his head then "Ladies and Gentlemen THE Radio Demon is dating a male" Mimzy announced and we both froze.

M/n's POV:

I look at the stage where Mimzy is and everyone is looking at us with shock "And look~ there cuddling~~" she teased I started to growl of anger my fur became buffy Alastor seems to notice my behavior and put his hands on my chest "Leave them be and ignore them" he whispered my neck. I nod my head and ignored them "Oh?~ You're going to give us the silent treatment. It looks like Alastor The Radio Demon has a soft spot~" 'OH MY SATAN SHE'S STILL TALKING' I yell in my head and held onto Alastor protecting him from anyone who comes close to us. Demons are coming closer to try to hurt him but I was not going to tolerate that "I will protect you no matter what" I whisper and I snap my fingers and black smoke is surrounding us. I put Alastor down on the chair the smoke clears and everyone is terrified

"EVERYONE RUN ITS THE KING OF THE DEMONS!!!" A guy yells running away "Hehehe your not getting away that easily" I snap my fingers and all the doors close

"EVERYONE RUN ITS THE KING OF THE DEMONS!!!" A guy yells running away "Hehehe your not getting away that easily" I snap my fingers and all the doors close. I look at them with black smoke coming out of my eyes and I snap my fingers and everyone died except for Mimzy and Alastor. I walk toward Mimzy, I wrap my hand around her neck she starts sobbing and trying to get out of my grip "O-Oh God, I'm sorry" "Sorry?" "Please don't hurt me" She pleaded crying more "Why does everyone say that before there punished," I said gripping her neck tighter. I'm about to crush her windpipes till I fill someone hugging me from behind "Stop...please" I heard Alastor say quietly "Why? She deserves to be punished?!" I yell turning to Alastor and my eyes widen to see him crying with tears going down his eyes and frowning.

I drop Mimzy and hugged Alastor "No no don't cry My Little Fawn I didn't mean to make you cry" hugging him closer "L-Lets get back t-to the h-hotel" he stuttered out I nod my head and I pick up Alastor bridal style

I drop Mimzy and hugged Alastor "No no don't cry My Little Fawn I didn't mean to make you cry" hugging him closer "L-Lets get back t-to the h-hotel" he stuttered out I nod my head and I pick up Alastor bridal style. I turned back into my wolf form as I was walking, I look down at Alastor who fell asleep and snuggles into my chest. I smile softly to this and unknowing there is a '666' news has there cameras on us and I walk into the Happy Hotel and I close the door with my powers. Charlie and Vaggie come running and yelling "Shhhhh," I said to them with a glare and look at Alastor who is still sleeping peacefully "Where were you two" Charlie whispered "We were on a date," I said to her she looked at me shocked "What! Your dating" Vaggie whisper yells at me "Look it's not like that" I roll my eyes "We are pretending to be dating to get this girl off his back and she believes us" I said waking up the stairs to the elevator. I open the door to my room and set Alastor on the bed and put him under my cover I was about to leave till I feel something grab my shirt "Don't go" Alastor said sleepily I smile at him I put my left hand on his cheek "Don't worry I will be back soon My Little Fawn~" I said rubbing his cheek with my thumb he nods his head and layed there snuggling into the pillow. I walk out and went to the elevator then walked into the lobby "M/n can we talk to you for a minute" "Of course" we go to the couch area "M/n do you....like Alastor?" My eyes widen "I-I-*sigh* Yes I do" I said looking down at my lap "Why not tell him?" I chuckle to her question "He would never go out with me" I said looking at Charlie "Anything is possible just give him time" she said putting her hand on my arm I smile and got up to go back to my room. I open the door to see Alastor still half-awake "Why didn't you go to sleep My Little Fawn?" I said sitting on the bed and layed down "B-Because I wanted to snuggle with my boyfriend" I took that by surprise but then I smile at him and I then wrap my arms around him holding him close to my chest he wraps his arms around my waist "M/n?" I 'hmed' to him "Why did they call you the "The King Of Demons"?" I stiffen up to his question "U-Uh...well" I started getting nervous I sigh "I will explain everything tomorrow. We will be going to my brother's house so he can explain it better" I said looking at him with a small smile. I pet his ear with my hand and he starts to purr he then nods his head understanding that it's uncomfortable to talk about it at the moment "Go to sleep now Darlin'~" I said in his ear he blushes and snuggles into my chest and we both fell asleep.

 Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1045