Little Family

Previously: 

"He probably is warned out from all of this happening in one day," I said to Alastor he nods his head "Come on Darlin' we have a big day tomorrow," I said wrapping my arms around his waist bringing him to the room but nothing happen........Or did it?

M/n's POV:

I woke up to someone poking my face I open one eye to look at Grimm there "Hm? Grimm is something wrong?" I said sitting up and I see that he is nervous "U-um I was w-wondering if I could have some f-food?" he stuttered out I look at him with a raised brow "Why are you asking for permission you can get whatever you want, whenever you want or just ask one of the chiefs to make something for you" I rub my eyes "I-I know I just wanted to see if you could make me s-something instead of a s-servant" I rub under my chin and think 'I believe he is wanting to spend time with his parents so he doesn't feel like we don't love him' I smile and stand up picking Grimm in the prosses "Very well let us be off then" I said walking out of the room with a still sleeping Alastor on my bed. We get downstairs and I set Grimm at the table "I will be back shortly" Grimm nods his head and I walk to the kitchen and start making chocolate chip pancakes for him. After I got done I felt arms wrap around my waist "Hello Darlin how was your sleep?" I said lifting the pancakes up in my hand and turned towards him "I slept well love thanks for asking" Alastor nuzzles into my chest "Now now Darlin not now I have to get this food to Grimm" but Alastor would not let go so I just picked him up and flung him on my shoulder. I walk out with a plate of pancakes in one hand and Alastor on my shoulder "Here you go, Grimm" I said to him he smiles big and digs into the food "You can let me down know" Alastor said "Let me think............. Nope" "WHA!!! Why not." I smile softly "Because I down want to let my Queen down off of there King~," I said seductively and I feel Alsaor tense up and I see his tail waging very fast. I eventually set him down but he then didn't want to get down so here I am with Alastor on my chest clinging to me like a koala bear but I didn't mind at all "So Grimm what would you like to do now?" I said looking down at him "U-um....... I do need new clothes?" I nod my head "Very well, we shall get going right now but first, we need to change into comfortable clothes" Grimm nods as I take Alastor upstairs to our room and we get dressed into clean clothes We all head downstairs "Let us go now shall we?" They all nod their eyes and we head to Pentagram City.

Words: 543

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while and the story is short but that's what I got at the moment I hope you guys like it still)