Embarrassment

Previously:

Alastor came over to me and sits on my lap his face near mine "W-What are you doing Darlin'" I stuttered and looked away he then moves is arms around my neck bringing his face to my "I want you to be my real boyfriend~" my eyes widen to this and everyone looks at him shocked at what he said 'No way h-he-No its the liquor talking' "You're saying nonsense Darlin' its the liquor talking" I said trying to move him away but he then brings his lips close to mine then we-

'I then realize that it's not the liquor taking'

M/n's POV:

He then kisses me on the lips my eyes widen to this and blush to this. He then pulls away panting "Mmmm Strawbarry~~" he purred licking his lips and kisses me again with more passion. I look at Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel look at us shocked then Angel gives me a look 'What are you waiting for. Kiss him back' I look back at Alastor he has his eyes closed I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his waist and kisses him with more passion "MMMMM!!!" Alastor blushes and moans into the kiss he wraps his arms around my neck and I push him down on the couch with him on his back and me on top kissing him with hunger. I pull away from him and we are panting hard. I then pick him up and put him over my shoulder "YEAH GO GET SOME!!!~~" Angel yells as I am walking down I shake my head to him "I'm not going to do anything to him" I glared at him and went to my room. I open my door and close it I then set him on my bed and I sit on the other side. My eyes are closed I then feel Alastor crawl on top of me "M/n I love you~" "I know" I said and he brought his face close to mine then he passes out on top of me "*sigh* Thank Lucifer" I look at him sleeping peacefully I wrap my arms around his waist and he snuggles into my neck and we both go to sleep.

--------Morning--------

M/n's POV:

I wake up to Alastor laying on top of me and I carefully move him off me. I went to the lobby to see everyone there "So what happened last night~ I expected Alastor to be a screamer" Angel said I go to him and lift him off the grown "I DID NO SUCH THING!! UNLIKE YOU I WOULD LIKE MY PARTNER TO BE SOBER WHEN I DO THAT WITH THEM!!!" I yell at him "M/N!! Put him down" Charlie said to me I drop him and he falls to the grown I went to the kitchen to get some water when I came back out Alastor was there rubbing his head "What happened?" Alastor questioned to me I just blush and drank my water "Well~ You took a sip of M/n alcohol and you slung yourself all over M/n and he sat on the couch and you went to and sat on his lap. You then kissed him and he pinned you to the couch and kissed you back then you said I love you to him. He then took you back to his room but he didn't do anything to you. Which is a bummer" I slap the back of Angel's head I look at Alastor to see he is 50 Shades Of Red and runs out of the hotel.

Alastor's POV:

'I can't believe I did that to I said 'I love you' to him even though I do love him!' I yell in my head as I ran through hell I then stop to catch my breath. I am blushing so hard right now "Well, well, well what do we have here. The Radio Demon out here alone without your boyfriend here to protect you" I then got hit in the back of the head and blacked out.

(WARNING THIS SECNE IS INVOLVING RAPE!! But it doesn't happen to Alastor and here is a picture of a position he is in and he's frowning)

I woke up to my head hurting I grunt in pain "Look who's awake" I hear a raspy voice he grabs my hair yanking it up to look at him my eyes widen to see a camera there "We are Live on T

I woke up to my head hurting I grunt in pain "Look who's awake" I hear a raspy voice he grabs my hair yanking it up to look at him my eyes widen to see a camera there "We are Live on T.V in hell everyone is going to see that The Radio Demon is super weak when he is in a relationship" he said to the camera my eyes water up with tears. I then look at to see him unbuckling his belt I shake fear to what he is going to me "You are going to be my sex slave Darlin'~" he said to me using the nickname M/n used. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and he is on top of me as my arms are chained up he is kissing my neck "LET ME GO!!" I cry out and kick my legs at him but he pins them down I see he is positioning himself to enter at me and I close my eyes not wanting to see and 'BANG' I look at seeing M/n in his true form there "GET AWAY FROM HIM YyedOU SICK FUCK!!!" He yells riping the man off me he slams against the wall. M/n looks at me with worry in his eyes "Alastor did he do it to you" I shake my head 'no' he takes his coat off and wraps it around me and pick me up bridal style and takes me way somewhere but I didn't care I trust him with all my heart. We arrive at a big mansion bigger than mine "This is my house Darlin' and you will be safe here" M/n said to me I snuggle my head in his furry neck. We go inside and we go to a room with a big bed in there, he sets me down on there and went to a big closet he then comes back with a dressing gown but I didn't mind "This is all I had that would fit you Darlin'" I look at him with a soft smile "It's alright I don't mind if I wear it" I grab it and he walks away and stayed turned around "I am not letting you out of my sights ever again I will respect your privacy" I blush to what he said to me that made my heart beat faster I put the gown down on the bed and walk behind him and hug him from behind "Are you dress Darl-" he stopped what he is saying and looks away I put my hand on his face and bring his face to me "I love you M/n" 'I finally said it' 

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Turned~

Word: 1173