The Truth Part 2

M/n/H/n's POV:

We have been walking around the park talking about ourselves and laughing together. I enjoyed his company unlike those demons my brother tried to hook me up with "So H/n~" I look down to see Alastor with blush on his face "Yes Al?" I said raising a brow "I know we've known each other in a short amount of time but I really like you and not as friends" he said looking away from me. I stop to think 'I really like him too but how will I tell him that I can't stay forever' I thought to myself I look at Alastor to see he has a nervous look on his face I smile and put my hand under his chin lifting it up to look at me more "I really like you to Al~" I purred leaning down to his level and he has a big smile on his face and hugs me wrapping his arms around my neck. I pick him up spinning him around as he laughs with joy "I'm so happy that you feel the same way" he said with a soft smile I smile back and set him down but Alastor has his arms still wrapped around my neck. I look at him to see that he is looking at my lips then my eyes and I knew what he wanted "Is that what you want My Dear?" I said to him tilting my head to the side "I-I-Yes" I smile and lean closer to him and he closes his eyes and our lips touched and it felt so right for me to be kissing him. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss "Mmmm~" Alastor moans into the kiss and tightened his arms around my neck bringing me closer to him, I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance and he gladly opens his mouth and we are now french kissing deeply "MMMM~" Alastor moans louder into the kiss that was my breaking point I pinned him to a nearby tree and started kissing his neck then sucking on it "Aaaah~ H-H/n~" Alastor moans gripping my shoulders tightly "Yes Darlin'~" I said to him still at his neck "W-We s-shouldn't do t-this h-here~" he stuttered out "Oh~ is that so~" I purred looking at him in the eyes with a smirk on my face "I suppose you are right it's early for that" I said getting off him and I look at his neck "But people will know you are mine~" I said to him and blushing understanding what I meant and we carried on with our walk in the park.

--------3 Years Later 1932--------

I have known Alastor for 3 years now and we have become close friends and I mean really close "Mmmm you like this My Dear~" I said as I am on top of a naked body of Alastor "Y-Yes!~" He moaned out "Are you sure about this?" I said to him "Y-Yes I-I want you to be my first~" I smile and I pull down my pants showing my huge dick and I see the fear in his eyes "Don't worry I will be gentle with you" I said to him smiling and I grab the lube in the drawer "Would you like to put it on for me~" I said to him and he blushes hard and nods his head. I moan as Alastor puts on the lube on my dick "Mmmm you're doing good~" I moaned out as I pushed him down on the bed "Ready?" Alastor nods his head I carefully slide my dick inside him and he grunts in pain "It will pass soon My Love~" I said in his ear and he nods his head now that I am fully inside him I wait for him to adjust to my size he moves his hips and moans in pleasure giving me a signal to move and I move in and out slowly not to hurt him "A-Ah H-H/n!~ H-Harder!~ Faster!~" He moans out and I obeyed him and went harder and faster than before "YES YES RIGHT THERE!!~" Alastor moans out loudly "I'm Close My Love" I grunted out "M-Me too~ please c-cum inside m-me~" I nod and went faster than before and I soon came inside Alastor "AAAAAAH!!~" He moans loudly and we both are panting heavily my phone rang "Ugh Who could that be" I said getting up and I pull out of Alastor I pick it up to see my brother calling me I answer it "What is it L?" I said curiously because he never calls me on my cell unless it was important "YOU NEED TO COME BACK NOW THE ANGELS ARE ATTACKING MY HOME AND THEY ARE TRYING TO HURT MY DAUGHTER!!!" My eyes widen 'WHAT!! THERE TRYING TO HURT MY NEICE!' I yell in my head "I'm on my away" I said with a growl and hung up "What's happening?" Alastor said to me I look at him sadly "I have to leave for a medical emergency for my family and I won't be able to come back" I said looking down at the floor upset he came over to me with the covers around him "I understand just promise me you won't go for anyone else but me" I nod my head yes "Yes I promise you, My Love" I said leaning down and kissing him passionately and he kisses back "I will see you soon" I said to him and I put my clothes on and I look back at Alastor with a sad look "Don't be sad you will see me very soon" I said and I walked out of the door a poofed back to hell.

--------Flashback Ended--------

After I finished my story with Alastor I am looking down at the floor ashamed of myself for lied to My Little Fawn this whole time Alastor came over to me and put his hand under my chin lifting it up to look at him "Why didn't you tell me earlier I would have gone out with you right away" I smile to his words "Yes you are correct but" I stop my sentence and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I wanted you to fall in love with me again in the afterlife"

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1061