Uknown Visitor

Previously:

"Not in a bad way. I mean like you are too good for me I don't deserve you and yet here you are taking care of me when I need it the most and I love you very much for you choosing me to be with you" I said taking his hands into mine and held them tight but not that hard to hurt him "I love you too M/n with all my heart" he said leaning closer to me and kisses my lips with a lot of passion behind it and I kiss back to what I could because I am still weak from my wound. What we didn't notice is that we were being watched.

M/n's POV:

As we are kissing I feel a presence in the room with us and bring Alastor necked to with my arm pushing him behind me "What's wrong?" He said worried "Someone is in this room watching us. COME OUT NOW OR BE TERMINATED!" I yelled out and I see a small figure come out of the shadows "I-I'm sorry my f-friends dared me to come in h-hear" I hear a little boys voice and he came into the light 

"What's your name," I said calmly and let go of Alastor "I-It's G-Grimm Reaper s-sir," he said afraid "Come over here Grimm," I said motioning him to come closer he walks to the side of my bed and I pick him up and set him on my lap "Now, tell me ...

"What's your name," I said calmly and let go of Alastor "I-It's G-Grimm Reaper s-sir," he said afraid "Come over here Grimm," I said motioning him to come closer he walks to the side of my bed and I pick him up and set him on my lap "Now, tell me why your "friends" send you in my home?" I said raising a brow "I guess they thought you would kill me if I came into your house without permission" he said looking down sad "Hmm, well I am not going to kill you because you are not a threat to me or Alastor so you will live to see another day" I said to him sit a soft smile he looks at me with tears in his eyes "Thank you, King of Demon's" he said with a little, bow "You can go home little one" I said patting his head and he gets sad "What is it?" "W-Well I don't have a home other than the orphanage but that place terrible and the owners don't treat me well" I look at his body to see bruises and scratches I then look at Alastor with a frown on his face "Well what do you think of me and Alastor adopting u?" I said looking at Grimm he looks up at me with teary eyes "R-Really??" I nod my head and he hugs me softly because I am still injured but I knew he is happy "I will come by the orphanage tomorrow to come to get you" Grimm nods his head and leaves. I then look at Alastor with a soft smile on his face "What?" he then sits next to me facing me "I like seeing this side of you" I smile at what he said "Well you're going to be the woman in this anyway~" I said with a smirk Alastor blushes to this but doesn't protest about it. 

The Next Day

I am fully healed and Me and Alastor are walking to the orphanage and I am in my other for demons know me as 'The King Of Demons' and we get to the orphanage and I hear a scream inside and it was Grimm who is screaming I run inside and see a woman hitting Grimm with a leather belt and I growled and that gets her attention and she comes over to us "What can I do for you two overlords here?" I calmed myself down "I wish to adopt," I said with a glare "Oh I have plenty of children here for you to look at" "I already have one in mind," I said walking over to Grimm and picked him up he hisses in pain "Him? You don't want him" "Yes I do whether you like it or not I am taking him away from this horrible place. You will not be in charge of this place anymore" I said with a scowl she looks at me not believing me "Hold Grimm for a sec Darlin'" I said he holds him carefully I then take my phone out and called Lucifer "Hello Lucifer I was wondering if you can you tell this woman that she is no longer working with these kids at the orphanage?" I then hand her the phone and Lucifer talks to her and she then gives the phone back "Thank you Brother" I get a 'Your welcome' I then hang up "Now you believe me" I said to her and she runs out of here frustrated "Now I will phone a friend who is good with kids" I said and called them and they came to the orphanage right away 

(Not mine)

"Hello my friend I wish for you to be in charge of this orphanage and take care of these kids" she nods her head and we head out and went back to our house "So does this mean we're parents?" Alastor said looking at me with a raised brow "I suppose...

"Hello my friend I wish for you to be in charge of this orphanage and take care of these kids" she nods her head and we head out and went back to our house "So does this mean we're parents?" Alastor said looking at me with a raised brow "I suppose we are" I said with a soft smile I then take Grimm and heal his wounds he then wakes up "What happened" "You were saved by me little one she won't hurt you or the other children anymore" I said setting him on the grown "So do I call you dads? or" "You will call me dad and you will call my Darlin' here mom since he is the female in this relationship," I said with a smirk Alastor blushes to this "Ok I was just curious to the question" I nod my head then I went to the kitchen to get something two eat "Grimm you can have anything or ask someone to make you something that you want to eat," I said to him he nods his head and gets a lot of food. He got done eating and he falls asleep I pick him up carefully then we walk to the room I set up for him to sleep in. I set him down and look at him he is dead asleep "He probably is warned out from all of this happening in one day" I said to Alastor he nods his head "Come on Darlin' we have a big day tomorrow" I said wrapping my arms around his waist bringing him to the room but nothing happen........Or did it?

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1133