Arc 1.9

When he arrived at the hot springs, he was surprised at how similar it was to the ones in Japan, as it carried a very warm and relaxing sensation.

He took off his towel then stepped into the water and leaned back onto the cool rocks.

The other men seemed to have just noticed his appearance and went over to where he was.

"Hey, hey! Did you know? The girls were on the other side of this fence! Let's go take a little peep at them!"

Pu!

Zero nearly choked on his own saliva.

Peep? Are you kidding me? As if his sister would ever let them do so, and if he actually tried to peek at her bathing, Zero would directly go up and instantly murder him. Even if that didn't happen and no one discovered their movements, that woman was probably in there as well. Do these idiots seriously think that they will succeed at this?

"Yang Zhelan, if you dare peep, I, your father, will personally come and beat you up!", bellowed Zero half seriously, "That goes for the rest of you too!"

"F*ck! Try me! I still haven't repaid you for the humiliation this morning!", Yang Zhelan yelled as he launched an attack at the unprepared Zero.

"What the f*---", cried Zero while dodging to his left.

"Watch out!", warned Nie Yuan.

???

Zero looked towards the place he was falling and it just happened to be that Nan XiSheng was right beside him.

Bam!

The two collided into each other, and landed themselves in a very... suggestive position.

"Pfffftt", some tried to hold in their chuckles, while others, like Yang Zhelan, didn't give the two any face and were roaring with laughter, "Serves you right!"

Zero blushed in embarrassment and anger as he quickly got off the other party.

'Whew! At least my hair didn't come loose', he sighed in relief and touched the hair that was still tied up in a ponytail, despite the fact that they were bathing.

When dressed as a Celestial Sect disciple, Zero's standard look would be to have his hair tied up and wear a forehead headband. It may look pretty plain and a dress up that any other disciple would use, but truthfully, both the forehead headband and hair tie he wore were embedded with magical properties. The headband would help him disguise his true appearance and natural hair color, which was baby blue, and slowly fades into a pure shade of snowy white. 

He looks beautifully handsome, so basically, he's beautiful, but not in the overly girly way, but in the more manly and handsome, yet somewhat delicate manner. He also carries a red flame shaped cinnabar on in the space between his eyebrows, matched with ruby colored eyes that shine like jewels.

On the other hand, the latter is used to conceal his god leveled cultivation. When he ascended, he already broke his old hair tie because it's suppression power was too insufficient. Yes, he could just suppress it himself without the need to rely on external factors, but it would take a portion of his attention just to maintain it, therefore he enchanted his hair tie instead.

Zero only had one thing express for all this, "Pretending to be a villain is so damn troublesome!"

Back to the present, Zero turned to look at Nan XiSheng, but found that he was staring right at him, more specifically, his back.

"What are those?", he asked with a piercing gaze that seemed to be able to directly see through everything. It was as if all his secrets were laid out right in front this man.