Boruto

"It's gonna take more than that to defeat me, you should know better" Delta cooed as she rose with a devilish smile twisted on her face. She pulled her purple gloves higher on her arms and adjust her hair, "you really are going to mess up my look." She pouted as she prepared to go again.

"Sorry princess, next time don't mess with the wrong crowd." I retorted back, hoping to sound braver than I felt. I glanced at Sarada, hoping to find support or a plan, as she was amazing at coming up with them on the spot. She looked back at me with a slight nod of the head, and I knew that meant she had something in mind.

"Ya know Delta, I'm so glad we got to meet." Sarada spoke up as I saw her sharingan was activated. "I've heard so much about you".

"Well, unfortunately dear, I can't say I know anything about you." She spat.

"Oh, you will" Sarada shot back as her eyes narrowed with focus. She bounded into the air and hurled a fireball jutsu where Delta was standing. Delta reacted with lighting speed and did exactly what I feared she would do. She absorbed the blow with ease and shot it right back at Sarada, expect with more force than before. Sarada dodge with grace as she seemed to expect the counter. She ran around the open field in a zig zag motion, clearly trying to disorient her attacker. I saw her eyes flash as she passed me, and I felt a familiar formation pop into my head.

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. Sarada was always planning something, and her making use of one of our old Team 7 flows was nothing I would put past her. I nodded, letting her know I understood, and strode into position as she continued to move.

"You can run all you want dear, it wouldn't help you." Delta exclaimed with delight as she fired a multitude of blasts in Saradas direction, each one exploding trees in its wake. "Oh, can't forget about your boyfriend, that cute little pest." As soon as she spoke I felt the oppressive heat of her blasts wiz by my face. I knew it was time to put our plan into action. I let her blasts create a smoke screen as they continued to rain down. Behind the screen, I created 10 shadow clones, and had 2 pairs make rasengan. I sent one out to act as a decoy, and prepared my chidori.

"Over here" I heard the clone taunt as he speed along the tree line. Blasts followed, indicating that Delta thought that was the real me. She shot a final time, hitting her target, and watched it disappear, clapping with glee.

"That was fun!" She exclaimed as she surveyed her surroundings again, looking for her next target. "Time to amp it up if you can take it" she grinned as she found Sarada once more. At that moment, I sent my two other clones out as they threw there rasengans. They missed, and Delta cackled. But, the distraction had worked, and Sarada came from behind Delta and used her sonic strength to attack her. I heard Delta scream as she was thrown to the ground with violent force.

She lay motionless for a count of 10, but then slowly started to lift her head. "It doesn't matter, even if you defeat me," she hissed with contentment. "They are still coming, they still know, and you can do nothing to stop it."

"Just shut it." I screamed as I revealed myself and my chidori as it crackled with electricity. I felt my pure eye tingle on as I found the center of her chakra in her body and threw weight forward with all my might. I watched as the lighting blade went through her as she yelled furiously at its contact. She finally stopped moving, as her motionless body dropped to the dirt.

Delta seemed to have mustered all the strength she had left as she lifted her head as she spit blood while she spoke.

"You may have won this time." she whispered as her voice got quieter with each passing moment. "But as you know, I'll never be really gone, and they'll always be watching." Her energy failed her as she flopped finally to the ground, a beeping noise coming from her figure. I recognized that sound from the last time we fought, and realized that she was going to self destruct. 

"Sarada, get down!" I screamed as I heard the final beep ring out. At the last second, I pounced on her and forced her down as the world exploded around us. I felt us hit the ground, as I held her in my arms as the world went dark.