Closing scene-Sarada

My fight with Boro was pretty evenly matched, as every punch or jutsu I threw at him, he could match or counter. We both were losing stamina as the fight went on and I felt my strength fading. I kept stealing glances at Boruto to make sure everything was ok with him. He seemed to be doing ok, giving me nothing to worry about. That was, until he wasn't.

Suddenly, when I looked over, I saw that Jigen had been defeated. I almost celebrated. That is, until I saw Boruto lying still on the ground, his face contorted with pain.

I felt anger bubble inside my chest I struggled to control myself and pay attention to my own fight. Something inside me broke, and power flooded through my body. "Your friends gonna regret that." I screamed as I turned back to my opponent. I felt a rage unleash inside of me that I have never felt before. Fire crept through my veins, as my rage boiled over. I saw Boro hesitate at my display of angrier, but then he attempted to hit me again.

My body moved faster than I have ever felt it move before. My sharingan activated automatically, and I located his chakra points in an instant. My arms flew in front of me, destroying Boro with continual hits. I felt tears cloud my vision as I saw Boro losing speed.

I took advantage of his weakness. I felt my arm forming a rasegan, which was Boruto's signature move. It must have been because I was thinking about his well being, but I did something that he was known for doing. I found his weakest point with my sharingan and drilled my rasegan in, as it roared with fire and wind, into his chest. Boro flew backwards, and landed on the ground with a thud.

My chest rose and fell with immense effort. I waited for him to get up, waited for my nightmare not to be over. But, Boro didn't move. He stayed on the ground, motionless. That was when I realized that we had actually won. Relief almost flooded my body, but then I remembered Boruto.

I ran over to him and threw myself on him, as I had done before. I brushed his hair back from his forehead, which was sticky with sweat.

"You IDOIT." I shrieked as my resolve broke and I heaved sobs into his chest. I felt exhaustion take over as I started to drift off, all of my power draining from my body. I felt my body go limp as I fell into a deep sleep

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sarada, Sarada!" I heard my name being chanted as I slowly opened my eyes. I felt a gentle hand on my back, and I glanced up to see who it belonged to.

"You've done well." Sasuke whispered as he patted me on my head.

"Papa?" I exclaimed with surprise. "Wait?"

"Rest my child, I'll take care of everything." He reassured me as he look down at Boruto. His eyes crinkled with pride. "Oh, I almost forgot, I believe you have something to tell me."