Can I? (Nao Kouga)

A/N: popped up in my mind. sue me. kill me. what not.

                       OCxNao

        XD Nao is from my hinata fanfiction if you didn't know so already :)

                         this is located on 'Earth' as in not in naruto world. it seems like it's in the pokemon world XD

      it's like..a fusion O.o

                                you can still read it if you don't know who Nao is XD

_________________________ 

   I rubbed my eyes and reached for my ukulele, the only thing that was left from my father, but all I grabbed was empty air. I shot up from my bed and whipped my head around to try and look for my missing instrument. "W-What?" I got up from my bed and stood up. This time I walked around, looking from side to side. It gave me a more wider perspective, but I couldn't find it. Although, something did catch my eye.  

   I walked back over to the general direction of my bed, standing in front of my nightstand. I reached out my hand and held the small scrap of paper in between my index and middle finger. My brow creased as I read the note.

              Ohayo Ariette. Uh..um..how should I tell you this....? You are quite mean when mad, so I wrote you a letter so I wouldn't be there while you found out the news. The news? Well....

                                                   ibrokeastringonyourukulele.......>.< ;A;

            I'm getting it fixed as you read this. don't worry ha-ha..ha ok yeah not funny. I know, I know,  as all fairness goes I well let you...uh....no i don't even want to think about it. never mind.

                                                                            -Nao 

   I balled my fist, crumpling the scrap of paper, and sighed. How'd the boy get into my room and brake a string without me knowing...I will never know. I swear, sometimes he reminds me of a ninja or something. I looked at my clock and slumped. I have approximately seven minutes until the bus comes.

   Oh screw it, I'm going in my pajamas, which just so happened to be a pikachu onezee that stopped at my ankles. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I combed through my bluish-black hair.

   I took in my features. Rounded, yet small brown eyes, light pale pink lips that curved down ever so slightly, a straight normal sized nose, and black framed glasses. I pushed my bangs back a little as I ran a hand through my layers of hair. I pulled my yellow hood over my head and made sure the buttons were done up only to my stomach. I then walked over back to my bed room and put on my brown converse, picking up my poke balls and backpack.

   "To the retardando that broke my uke I go~" I ran-slash-skipped out of the house. I walked to the corner of the block and sat down on the bench, next to the pole. The bus came minutes later and I stood up. I waited for the opening of the clear glass doors before hopping up the steps and paying my one dollar. I walked two steps and sat in the first empty seat I saw. I put on my earphones and played music on my phone. I was so happy when I found out my pikachu pajamas had pockets. I drowned out my surroundings.

 *time skip* 

   I had gotten off the bus and walked out, towards the sophomore square, where I'm guessing Nao would be if he came yet. It was finally then when I saw the back of him. I knew it was him because he's the only one with a domo backpack.