𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

i was at the dorms with yuna and yeji, chaeryeong and lia went to the cafeteria. i was just on the couch with my pink oversized hoodie and black shorts underneath with a thick blanket covering my legs.

then yeji joined me on the couch, along with yuna to watch hwarang. soon, the doorbell ringed.

"i'll open it," yuna said and went off to the door.

"annyeonghaseyo beomgyu oppa," i heard yuna greet.

they are probably gonna go for their 107639th date, oh wait "friendly" date. then i started hearing other voices so i went up to the door to be shocked by 4 other guys including beomgyu.

"aigoo," i said and quickly fixed my hair up into a neat ponytail.

"annyeonghaseyo, what brings you here?" i asked the group as yeji soon came and greeted them.

"oh, well, since we are going to debut soon, i thought why not do a group practice together? we watch your practice, and you watch ours!" soobin explained.

"oh, we would love that. how about later at maybe.. 5pm? lia unnie and chaeryeong aren't back yet. and maybe after that, we could have dinner together!" yeji said as they nodded.

"well, bring your coats, it's quite chilly outside," yeonjun said.

"well duh, it's the monsoon season," i said and was hit in the head by yeji.

"yah, pabo." yeji whispered to me.

"sorry yeonjun oppa." i said as i saw taehyun eyeing my outfit.

"ryujin, how are you using that? oversized hoodie only? isn't it cold for you?" taehyun asked.

"it's cold actually.. but i have a thick comfy blanket," i said as they nodded.

"alright, we'll text you later okay," hueningkai said and they all left.

"yah how can you say that? duh, it's monsoon season?! aish, paboya," yuna mocked me.

"whatever," i said going into my room and taking my phone to see last nights texts.

<3 txt & itzy <3

SOOBIN
hellooooo

BEOMGYU
iM sPonGebOB

HUENINGKAI
wtf beomgyu hyung

BEOMGYU
wrong groupchat! sorry

TAEHYUN
iM pAtRicK, soObIn iS sQuIdwORd

YEONJUN
guys shush, they might be asleep

YEJI
nah im not asleep

YUNA
neither am i

CHAERYEONG
wassup party people

LIA
chaeryeong shut up, you destroyed
my beauty sleep

YEONJUN
oh, where's ryujin?

TAEHYUN
👀👀

YEJI
ryu is already asleep

YEONJUN
ahh okay, well i'll go to sleep too,
i too, need my beauty sleep.

HUENINGKAI
lia noona, you look good with yeonjun
hyung