"𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒" 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

"what do you want," i said, trying to hide my tears.

"i want to explain ryu, give me a chance, please?" yeonjun said with puppy eyes, ughh how could i not.

i let him in the dorms and we both sat on the couch. he was explaining about how pd nim told him to ignore me for 10 days which made me, confused.

"and why did he ask u do to it?" i asked taking a sip of my pepsi.

"becausr he said for us to be a couple, i had to ignore you for 10 days w-" i started choking.

"a what?" i asked after choking on my pepsi.

"couple. as i was saying-"

"no why me? i'm 2 years younger than you. and aren't you talking to lia unnie right now?" i asked as he laughed.

"lia was in my plan, she helped me act. and besides, why not you? you are perfect ryujin... you're like the sun in my life to shine all my darkness away. your smiles make me happy, talking to you makes my heart flutter and you always make me have butterflies in my stomach." he confessed.

"and well, i thought 10 days would be quick, but apparently, not talking to you made me day slower." he continued.

"hey have you been crying? your eyes are red," he asked moving his face closer to mine and checking my eye.

our faces were only an inch apart, "ah you've been crying..." he says and backs away.

"ye-yeah..." i said but yeji, of course had to ruin it.

"she was crying about you!" yeji screamed from the kitchen and ran to her room.

"were you really?" yeonjun asked with a shocked face as i slowly nodded.

"aigo, i'm so sorry! i didn't know ignoring you could make you cry!" he apologised and faked crying.

"aish, stop it." i said and laughed with him.

after we made up, we decided to go out, together, like that day. we went to the amusement park this time. we bought churros, ride rollercoasters, which i ended up hugging him on one of it because it went so high.

"ahh! ahhh yeonjun oppa!!!" i screamed as the roller coaster went down quick.

"its okay!" he laughed and soon the ride ended.

"wanna ride it again?" he asked making me slap his arm lightly.

"yah, crazy." i said and walked away.

i walked past a claw machine, which i ended up playing but lost so yeonjun played a balloon popping game and won a giant stuff bear.

"here," he said, handing the bear to me.

"h-huh why?" i asked as he laughed.

"because, why not?" he said making me giggle.

"your giggles are cute you know.." he said making me blush so i covered my face with the big bear.

"don't cover your face, i wanna see your pretty face," he said making me blush even more.

soon it was already 10pm, so we got back to the dorms. once i got back, i slammed myself on the bed and hugged the bear that smelled like yeonjun. i snuggled more into it but soon my phone, again, vibrated.

hueningkai has changed '<3 txt & itzy <3' to
'the 10 crackheads'.

beomgyu
guys i saw someone or two, today. ;))