𝗆𝗏 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽

finally, it was the day when our music video, aka our debut music video, will be released! we all gathered in the cafeteria with a computer facing us, and a video about to be played in 3..2..1! yeji pressed the play button.

"wah! ryujin unnie!"

"wow look at yeji unnie!"

"chaeryoung looks so cool!"

"yuna looks so cute in this!"

"wow wow wow! lia unnie!"

these comments were heard the most over 4 minutes of our music video. we already got 789,000 likes and 76 dislikes. we have over 500,000 comments and they were all about how great the video came out.

after watching our debut video, we decided to watch txt's crown music video, the debut one. the comments were,

"woah soobin's cheeks looks so chubby i just wanna squish it!"

"wahh yeonjun oppa looks so cool! and cute of course!"

"beomgyu, wahhh!"

"hueningkai is doing a great job!"

"wow wow! taehyun didn't have to be THAT cute!"

yep, you guessed it, we're fangirls now.

pd nim

pd nim
hey girls, congratulations on your debut and happy birthday to ryujin of course! get ready tomorrow morning, at 7am wake up because you have to go for rehearsals at music bank!

ryujin
thank you pd nim!

yeji
wah our 1st showcase!

lia
thank you pd nim!!
seen by pd nim and 4 others.

[☆]

choi beomgyu

beomgyu
happy 18th birthday asshole, we are both now 18! congratulations on your debut! thank you for being a kind, friendly, best friend, to me. i will never forget that one time you peed in the pool on purpose when we were 13 HAHAHAHHA! i better shut up now, happy birthday asshole, get ready, in 20 we are going out for a ice cream date.

ryujin
yah i told you to shut up about it! and thank you, congratulations on your debut too asshat <3
seen.

[☆]

choi soobin

soobin
happy 18th birthday princess! congratulations on your debut too, and i hope you're feeling better!

ryujin
thank you soobin oppa, and congratulations on your debut too! i'm also feeling better, thanks for asking <3
seen.

[☆]

kang taehyun

taehyun
hello noona! happy 18th birthday! congratulations on your debut too <3

ryujin
aigo, i'm just a yera older than you, don't call me noona! and thank you taehyunnie, congratulations on your debut too!
seen.

[☆]

hueningkai

kai
happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to ryujin noona <3 happy birthday to you! congrats on your debut noona!