𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾

the next day, we each made a vlive of our whole day. it was quite personal but not too much. although some did hurt me like, "ew ugly rat." and other stuff like that i just had to ignore.

i sat in bed and sighed, in 5 minutes we were going to do another vlive as a whole group. yeonjun and the rest had to leave so that fans wouldn't be suspicious.

"unnie it's time!" yuna said as i went out with my oversized white tee with shorts beneath.

then we started the vlive, fans came rushing in like a wildfire.

"3,2,1. all in us, annyeonghaseyo, itzy iminda." we greeted.

"ah today, if you watched our indivivual live streams, we showed you our day. we all hope you enjoyed it!" yeji said.

"wah, yuna is really pretty. thank you!" yuna said bowing with a smile.

"why did you all dye your hair?" lia read the question.

"ah, we may or may not be having a comeback. but we won't tell you!" chaeryeong said.

however, i stayed silent. i saw the negative comments about me so i decided to hold in my tears and keep quiet.

but i saw one comment, "ryujin unnie fighting! don't care about the haters!" i smiled a little but the hate comments soon came back.

the whole vlive went by smoothly until some people started questioning stuff.

"unnie are you with soobin?"

"noona, i guess i failed at winning your heart!"

"yah i figured it out! soobin with yeji, yeonjun with ryujin, taehyun with chaeryeong, beomgyu with yuna but i haven't figured out lia and hueningkai yet..."

"okay we'll clear stuff up. yes we are indeed in relationships but we won't tell you with who until pd nim says its okay to tell. he has terminated all our dating contracts including bts sunbaenim's one and txt." i explained, no longer keeping quiet.

soon we ended the vlive and txt came back on time. i saw a drunk yeonjun and soobin while the 3 maknaes try to carry the both of them.

now i had to handle with a drunk yeonjun.

"i'll take it from here, thanks taehyun, gyu and kai." i said taking yeonjun and bringing him to his room.

then yeonjun started slurring, "weo are y-you?"

"baby it's me," i said, putting him on his bed.

"ni go awey, i h-have a grulfend." he said as i giggled.

"ryunij ah! wuz it ryuhin?" he slurred as i took some plain water.

"this will help you sober up," i said handing it to him.

"dis is delisirus water!" he exclaimed making me laugh.

i just had to record it.

"what's your name?"

"chay yeinjohn!"

i giggled, "how old are you?"

"i'm twennny luke a pennyyy"

thats when i bursted. i rolled on the floor laughing and ended the video.

"you are so going to regret drinking tomorrow morning," i said before heading to my room to sleep.

the next morning

"ugh my head- ouch!" i heard yeonjun as i was making breakfast.

"good morning to you too sir," i said as i saw him go out from his room.

a/n: cramps are the worst

"sorry, i mean, chay yeinjohn." i said imitating him.

he looked confused but i showed him the whole video as he rubbed his shoulder and letting out a nervous laughter.

"go wake the others up, i'll make breakfast." i said, flipping another fluffy pancake.

after 15 minutes or so, everyone was awake. i put the pancakes on the table with the maple syrup, chocolate syrup and caramel syrup.

"woah, thanks ryu!" hueningkai said as he took a bite into the pancake.

"yah its pancake not cake! jin hyung would be so disappointed in you..." beomgyu scolded the younger one.

suddenly i felt sadness overcome me again. the comments from the vlive, and the hate i'm starting to get. what did i even do to deserve this?

after eating, i was supposed to go for vocal practice but since i still had time, i took my coat and went to the rooftop playground.

"i'll be back later," i said before leaving.

i sat on the swing, swinging myself as i thought about the comments. i smirked, they really hate me huh?

i looked at the height of the building from the playground, no i wasn't stupid enough to commit suicide.

then i refresed my memories about the comments,

"if your dating yeonjun, he doesn't deserve you. he deserves better than you"

"this rat is live too? ugh might as well leave!"

"just leave your group, your no good for them"

"itzy will be better without ryujin."

"#ryujinleavesitzy"

then i started crying. tears flowed non stop as i continued thinking about the comments. soon my phone vibrated, yeji unnie... i quickly wiped my tears and answered it.

"y-yes?"

"hey you're late for vocal practice.. everything alright?"

"i don't even know anymore,"

"we're having another talk lat-"

"unnie it's okay. i'm coming now okay? don't worry about me,"

"it makes me more worried when you say that ryu,"

i hung up. i walked to the studio and saw itzy.

i tried to hid my red eyes, but eventually failed because yuna pulled me aside after our vocal practice.

"unnie, i know whats happening. tell yeonjun oppa now or else i will. i know this happened in your indivivual vlive too, don't lie." yuna said as i nodded slowly.

"i-i-"

"unnie." she said, more serious this time.

"i'll try okay." i said and went back to the dorms.

i slammed myself on my bed. then someone opened my room door, it was yeonjun.

"we need to talk,"