𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍

"so i see that you have gotten together, i will allow it since the both of you have came clean. i will inform it to the rest later that you are now a couple. please tell me if you feel uncomfortable with any of the fans. if you go out anywhere, you will have these 3 guards protecting you on your way. you are now dismissed." pd nim said as yeonjun and i left his office.

as soon as we left, i jumped around as yeonjun laughed at me. pd nim finally accepted our relationship and the others relationship. he was shocked at first, but he decided that the dating contract was useless and terminated all our dating contracts, even bts' one.

soon, yeji and soobin were together, beomgyu with yuna, chaeryeong with taehyun and lia was with jhope from bts. hueningkai was still finding his true love.

"ah we can finally be free!" yeonjun said wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me into a hug.

"yah no pda!" hueningkai said.

"don't worry hyuka, you'll find your true love someday," i said snuggling more into yeonjun's chest.

then soobin and yeji came bursting through the door with soobins arm around yeji's shoulders and yeji's arms around soobin's waist.

yep, you guessed it, ever since pd nim found out that the 2 groups had affairs, he put all 10 of us under the same roof. yuna and beomgyu than got out of the room with an annoyed yuna and beomgyu taking pictures of yuna's every movement.

"yah stop it!" yuna whined.

"one more!" beomgyu said and snapped other picture using his polaroid.

"you said that 1 hour ago!" yuna whined once more before beomgyu hugged her from the back.

"baby~" yeonjun said as he rubbed my back.

"hmm?" i answered playing with his hands.

"i never asked you properly if you wanted to be my girlfriend yet," he said as i looked up to him.

"would you like to be my girlfriend shin ryujin?" yeonjun asked after taking a deep breathe.

"no." i said and walked away.

"what, why?" he asked pulling my arm.

"i would love to be your girlfriend choi yeonjun," i said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"i love you baby~" he cooed.

"i love you more junnie oppa," i said intertwining our fingers together.

"YES SHE SAID YES!" i heard chaeryeong scream out of nowhere.

"finally!" i heard taehyun say and wrap his arms around chaeryeong.

"yah! you guys are just 17, chill out!" i said, playing with yeonjun's fingers.

"do you like my fingers more than me?" he asked as i shook my head.

"i like myself more," i said.

soon, we all watched a movie together except for lia unnie and jin oppa, they went out for dinner. the movie was getting boring so i decided to make my own instagram account.

"babe, what are you doing?" a half asleep yeonjun asked.

"yah yeonjun oppa, you're getting sleepy... c'mon," i carried him to my room.

i carefully put him on my bed and put the blanket over him. then, he started whining in his sleep.

"don't go~" i heard him say as i almost leave the room.

i sighed, "okay junnie oppa," i said closing the door behind me and sitting beside him on my bed.

i saw him smile as he went to sleep, i giggled at his cuteness before going on instagram again.