one / superhuman speed!

ARE YOU READY? ❞ Seokmin shouted.

YES I AM. ❞ Seungkwan replied. ❝ TELL ME WHEN TO START!

READY…

Seungkwan prepared himself to run for those 100 m. He didn't care about being mocked by others, he wanted to prove them that he was right.

STEADY…

He was ready to show them that he is Wonder Woman.

GO!

The twenty-one years old guy started running, aiming to do those 100 m in 3 seconds even if the global record was of 9 seconds. He ran without stopping as he was determined to prove his "superhuman speed".

As he finished the run, he asked proudly to Seokmin for how many meters did he run.

It's such a good result! You ran for 30 seconds, congratulations! ❞ Seokmin shouted in exultation.

WHAT, 30 SECONDS?

Yes!

Seokmin smiled proudly, thinking that 30 seconds was effectively an excellent result.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY A BAD RESULT! ❞ he yelled at the oldest. ❝ WHY ARE YOU HAPPY!?

WEREN'T WE TESTING YOUR DURABILITY AND STAMINA? They are a really good result, in my opinion.

Seungkwan thought for a few seconds about it. Seokmin was right, wasn't he? At least he had good durability and stamina: two out of the three tried skills were the same as the real Wonder Woman!

Isn't he your ex-boyfriend, Vernon? ❞ a short guy asked. In that moment, two guys and him were distant from them and they were watching what they were doing.

Yes… God, this is SO embarrassing. ❞ a very handsome guy replied, with a very American accent.

I think this is just his business though. ❞ the last guy said while giggling. ❝ I mean, he looks… cute.

The short guy blinked.

Do you fancy him, Soonyoung?

Huh? No. I don't even know him. ❞ he replied, blushing slightly. ❝ Let's go, Woozi~

Alright.