six / please, read!

꒦꒷꒦꒷ ❝ lisette's space ❞ ꒦꒷꒦꒷

this is a very important part of the book, so please read until the end.

this story was originally written because my best friend irl, fanchou (breton name, not chinese) came out as transgender in 2015 and she had a hard time being accepted by her parents. fortunately, they finally accepted her and they allowed her to do a transition operation. this was also for SLAPANESE because he's transgender as well (hope you don't mind if i specified).

(btw, fanchou has legally changed her name to fabienne this year as she's now 18. i'll refer to her as fabienne from now on).

i created this new account as my old one got deleted and i wanted to rewrite this story for them both, but i had shocking news from her parents.

she died yesterday in the operation.

this news shocked me et d'abord, i decided to don't write until i felt better, because i was really close to her and i've cried for all the day. but, as she liked this story so much, i wanted to rewrite it and to vent too.

(yesterday i lied when i said that i was fine. sorry lou and chiara, but i didn't feel well at all).

this story was shortened and has a different ending from the original for this reason and i've changed the characters (originally, they were ocs) because i'm still writing this series of fanfictions.

rest in peace, fabienne. lisette loves you so much and hopes you're doing well up there.