three / superhuman memory!

Okay, now tell me: so you're transsexual? Not that I mind, don't worry, but… Who told you you're still a girl?

… I can't tell you. They'll kill me if I tell you.

Soonyoung sighed. He was planning to ask the same question to Seokmin, but most probably, he might have promised to not tell anyone the names. So he asked him something different.

What happened, exactly?

A group of guys started mocking him for his quote-unquote feminine way to act and, as each day passed, his condition worsened. He has been suffering for years because he didn't see himself as a girl and, when he got the chance to get a transition surgery, he was really happy. He doesn't see himself anymore as a boy just because two idiots started misgendering him.

Seungkwan started to sigh and to cry, while Seokmin and Soonyoung were next to him. They wanted to help him to feel better, but they didn't know how. Seokmin suggested to just wait until he stopped crying and Soonyoung agreed with him when he said that it was the best choice.

Do you like goguma pizza? ❞ the oldest asked when he calmed himself.

It's my favorite! ❞ he replied, his eyes shining as anime characters' ones.

Let's go and eat it then~ ❞ Soonyoung said, holding his hand. ❝ And don't give a shit about those idiots. Don't care about what they say.

Seungkwan smiled and nodded, hugging Soonyoung.

He felt like he already knew Soonyoung before the transition surgery.