four / goguma pizza, swings and sweet memories!

Ew, this pizza is awful! How can you eat it? ❞ Seokmin shouted.

PERSONAL TASTES, MY DEAR. ❞ Seungkwan replied. Soonyoung smiled as he noticed that the youngest was happier than before. ❝ And you'll have to eat it with us, so don't complain.

Seokmin sighed: he loved pizza, he hated this variety more than the guys who bullied Seungkwan (fun fact: he hated them a lot.)

Why can't I order a normal pizza? This one has an awful taste!

Shut up! ❞ the youngest shouted. ❝ I'm allergic to tomatoes.

Aight. ❞ Seokmin said.

When the guys finished their pizzas, they looked for a place where they could go, even if it was late.

It's quarter to eleven. What do you wanna do? ❞ Soonyoung asked. ❝ Would you like to go to the park?

Hm… I think it's late, shouldn't we go home? But if Seungkwan also wants to go to the park… ❞ Seokmin replied.

I wouldn't mind. There aren't many people at the time. ❞ Seungkwan said, smiling slightly. ❝ I wanna go to the swing!

I guess we all agreed to go to the park, then. ❞ Soonyoung said, smiling back. ❝ Let's go!

Dateko!

No Seungkwan, we're not in Haikyuu!!. ❞ Seokmin roared.

As they arrived to the park, they decided what to do.

I wanna go to the swing! ❞ the youngest shouted happily. ❝ Someone push me, please!

I'll do it! ❞ Soonyoung said with a wide smile on the face.

Seungkwan sat on the swing and waited the oldest to push him.

Soonyoung! I'm waiting! ❞ the youngest yelled at him.

He ran behind him and started to push gently, making the youngest giggle. He seemed to have such fun and Soonyoung couldn't be happier.

In that moment, he felt like he already knew Seungkwan before the transition surgery. Effectively, he knew someone whose name was Seunghee.

Why do you want to be called Wonder Woman, anyway?

Seungkwan blushed violently when he heard the oldest's question.

I— I… Wonder Woman was actually one of the nicknames the bullies gave me when I did coming out a few years ago, when I still was at school. My crush was the only one who didn't mock me for that and… I can't remember his name actually.

Soonyoung was literally shocked and, as Seungkwan stopped talking, he reminded a lot of things.

The Seunghee he knew came out as transgender when they were at school.

She hated when comics' fanatics said Wonder Woman's name.

He used to have a crush on her.

That meant that… he had a crush on Seungkwan?

SEUNGKWAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. ❞ Seokmin shouted. ❝ IT WAS SOONYOUNG.

Seungkwan, with a surprised face, looked at Soonyoung, who was terribly embarrassed.

Yes, it was me… ❞ Soonyoung said, starting to cry. ❝ How could I forget that?

I also forgot about you though! How could I?

Shhh, it's okay. ❞ Soonyoung smiled while drying Seungkwan's tears. ❝ At least we got to remember our names.

Seungkwan nodded. Soonyoung was right. And, finally, his story had an happy ending.

At least this what Soonyoung thought until his view went black.