two / invulnerability!

Two out of three tested skills were effectively real for Seungkwan. Seokmin needed now to test his vulnerability and, for this, he decided to go to the local gym for an hour.

Okay, let's do the second test. I'll throw some heavy stuff on you, when you feel pain remember to tell me to stop!

Aight, let's do this.

Seokmin took a weight he found in the gym and threw it but (fortunately) Seungkwan run away even before it was thrown.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ❞ Seokmin asked, not understanding the reason why the youngest run away like that.

NO, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, SEOKMIN. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE NOT SCARED? ❞ Seungkwan shouted.

Jihoon (the one who was nicknamed Woozi) and Soonyoung, meanwhile, where in the opposite side of the gym and they were watching the "couple" once again.

Why don't you talk to him? ❞ the shortest said, referring to Seungkwan.

I don't want my face to be ruined by a gym weight. ❞ Soonyoung replied, referring to the stupid idea Seokmin had. ❝ I'll wait until they'll leave the gym.

Good idea. ❞ Jihoon said.

When Seokmin and Seungkwan were ready to go home, Soonyoung joined them and obligated Jihoon to join too.

Hello! My name is Soonyoung and this is Jihoon, I've already seen you two a few days ago and you look really nice!

Hi Soonyoung! I'm Seokmin and this is my best friend Seungkw-

Seokmin obtained a punch on his arm by the youngest, who answered:

I'M NOT SEUNGKWAN, I'M WONDER WOMAN: SEUNGHEE!

Both Jihoon and Soonyoung blinked and even Seokmin didn't know what to say.

Yeah, but… Not in public!

… Fine. I gotta go now, see you. ❞ Jihoon said, leaving Soonyoung all alone with the two weird guys.

Why do people think I'm an idiot when I say this? ❞ Seungkwan said with a sad voice, his eyes getting wet and pointing his eyes to the floor. ❝ People tell me that I'm weird and that I'm a boy, so calling myself "Wonder Woman" or "Seunghee" makes no sense to them…

No Seungkwan, don't say it, not now- We're in publ-

The boy ignored him and shouted.

I'm not a male and I've never been one, they were right when they said that I'm still a girl! Why am I the only one not understanding this?

Soonyoung, as he heard his revelation, was a bit surprised. He didn't care much about the fact Seungkwan was transsexual; however, as Seokmin said, they were in public and Korean people are known for not being really LGBT friendly.

We'll talk about this in another place, not here. ❞ he said with a serious face.