Chapter 1

Hopes POV

I woke up next to the most beautiful girl in the world. Here I am laying next to my beautiful girlfriend. Lizzie starts to wake up. 'Good morning beautiful' Lizzie says. 'Hey beautiful'.

That's when there was a knock on the door. I had to roll off the bed. It was Josie.'Hey have you seen Hope I was going to ask her out today.' 'Are you sure that's a good idea' Lizzie asked. 'Yes,I have been in love with her for 2 years now.'

I was listening under the bed. Thinking about how I'm in love with Lizzie. But Josie is in love with me. What can I do?

'Alright give me a minute so I can get changed then I'll come an find you.' Lizzie says 'Alright see you later.' I hear the door close. Lizzie says 'come up'. 'What are we going to do?' I ask Lizzie

'I don't know but I know I'm not going to lose you.' Lizzie said to me. Lizzie I have to tell you something. I'm so nervous what if she doesn't love me. Shit what if she breaks my heart. Should I tell her. What about my dad and my mom. I need there advise.

'Yeah babe?' Lizzie said. 'It's ok if you don't feel the same.' 'Hope Andrea Mikaelson are you breaking up with me?!' Lizzie said scared. 'God no, Lizzie your the best thing that has ever happened to me.' I say grabbing her hands. 'I wanted to say that I love you Lizzie.'