Chapter 3

Hopes POV

I notice Josie is staring at Lizzie.'Why is she starting at Lizzie like that?' I think to myself. Then I realize that Lizzie has on my hoodie. 'Shit!'

I whisper in Lizzie's ear when Josie wasn't looking. 'Lizzie, Josie is looking at the hoodie' I say with a little fear in my voice.

Just as Lizzie was about to say something 'Liz that's a nice hoodie' Josie says. 'Oh thanks Hope lent it to me' Lizzie said when she was looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Her eyes were full of love,warmth,and caring.

I broken from my thoughts when Josie says ' That was really nice of you Hope. You are always so caring.' Just then we get to the door of the school.

'Alright see you guys later, oh Hope can I talk to you in private' Lizzie said. 'Yeah,I guess so, see you later Josie' I said looking at Josie. I could tell that she had disappointment in her eyes.

'Yeah see you later Hope. Bye Lizzie.' She said that with disappointment in her voice.

'Lizzie, what are we going to do' I ask her in a whisper scream. 'I don't know but she can't find out it would break her heart.'

I begin to think of a way to get out of this without breaking Josie's heart. I'm deep into thought then Alric come up to me.

'Yes father' Lizzie said with a little anger in her voice. 'Well I came to get Hope the 'super squad' as you call it has a 'mission'. He said as he put air quotas around super squad and mission.

'Well I'm coming to' Lizzie trying and succeeding at giving me her best puppy dog eyes. 'Ok you can go but if you get hurt' I say being the over protective girlfriend as always.'I won't,I promise' Lizzie says with confidence laced in her voice.

IN THE GYM

'What is going on?' I asked with anger. Just want to get out of this hole with this Josie thing. 'Hey Hope, you look really beautiful.' Rafael with lust in his eyes. 

Next thing I know he is flying across the room. I can't help but turn around and see. Lizzie with a smirk on her face.

'What the hell Lizzie?!' Raf yelled with his eye changing colors. Running over to Lizzie with his hand around her neck. 'Hey watch your step 'buddy'. I say getting raf off of my girlfriend and with my eyes changing colors from a ocean blue. To a deep red.

Raf steps away with fear in his eyes. I'm about to charge at him when I see Lizzie in front of me trying to claim me down.

I use my vampire speed and slam Raf into a wall. 'DON'T EVER  EVER DO THAT AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND!' I yell trying to get my point across and causing the whole school to shake in the process.

'Hey chill beautiful I was just defending myself and trying to show you I'm your best choice' Raf says  trying to sound cocky.

Does he think I'm playing? My grip on his throat getting tighter. His face turning a light purple.

Lizzies POV

In a matter of seconds I see Hope and Raf on the opposite side of the gym. The school shaking.

Hope is mad really mad. I run to Hope and go to kiss her. She instantly calms down. Her eyes are no longer a deep red their the ocean blue color I love.

Hopes POV

I was about to snap Raf's neck. Then I felt the most softest lips. I knew who's they were their Lizzies. I immediately calmed down and let go of Raf. 'Don't you ever or even think about touching her I will come for you and it won't be pretty.' I say my voice laced in hate.

'Oh I see you that's who you go for the crazy,broken,and unstable. Oh that is just priceless you can do so much better.' Raf said looking from me to Lizzie and then back to me. And laughing till he was in the floor. I was about to choke him but I got a better idea.

I bite him. He is no longer laughing he is now screaming in pain. 'DON'T EVER EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT LIZZIE LIKE THAT OR ME BITING YOU WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!' I say still pissed about what he said about Lizzie.

'Hope it's ok I'm fine.' Lizzie says trying to calm me down. It was working then I look at her neck and see BRUISES!

'Your not ok he put bruises on your neck.' I say about to run over and snap his neck.' I'm fine. I promise.' Lizzie says still try to calm me down. I completely forgot what we are doing in the gym.

'What was I called in here for?' I question Landon still a little angry. I guess Lizzie sensed it in my voice because her hand is now on my shoulder. 'I'm sorry Landon. I'm still a little angry.'

'Your fine,everyone's angry gets the best of them. But are you going to save Raf before he dies?' I can tell he still worried about his brother.

'Yeah I won't let him die. Plus I won't hear the end of it from Alric.' 'Ok I trust you. You got called because there was a sighting. As in another monster but this one is harder.' Landon is worried about something I can sense it. 'Why is that?' I ask beginning to calm down but Raf's screams are getting louder.

'It's because this one feasts off of lies and secrets.' Landons eyebrows go up at the last part. 'Oh shit.' 'Language Hope.... Why is Raf screaming in pain?!' Alric asks walking in.

'Oh kind of maybe bit him in his arm.' Me not caring about if he is in pain. 'Why did you bite him!?' I can tell Alric is mad.

'He deserves that bite because he choked your daughter and left bruises... BRUISES on her neck. So yeah he can die for all I care.' I can see that Landon is hurt by this statement. 'Landon I won't let him die.'

Speaking of his screams they are beginning stop. 'Here Raf drink that if you want to live, but think about what you say next time or I won't be to nice next time.' I say this tossing a bottle of my blood to him and walking out of the gym but I can't the monster.

'Lizzie, can you come with me please.' Lizzie comes walking my way. In the hall it was empty there had to be something wrong.

'Lizzie we need to get to your room and spell it so no one can.........' I see a monster down the hall and we start to walk backwards. Then we bump in to the last person we both want to see.

What do yo think of the story now. I think I'm getting better. 5 votes for the next one