Chapter 4

Hopes POV

I hate having to deal with this lose lose thing. I can never be happy. I was finally happy with Lizzie but Josie. Now I'm here. In the hallway with a monster that make you tell the truth and Josie.

I look over to Lizzie. ' Which way?' I question trying and failing to prepare myself to lose Lizzie. 'Josie,we can do this I can't lose you.' Lizzie says that's makes my heart warm.

Me and Lizzie go running down the hall towards
Josie. I feel like this moment can last forever. I can see forever with this girl.

I can see Josie with tears in her eyes. 'Josie,don't cry. I love you as a friend,before I knew you had a crush on me I had feelings for Lizzie. Don't take this personal.' I say not wanting the love of my life to lose her twin sister.

' No,it's fine. You bring the best out in Lizzie and she can use your pure,loving heart.' Josie said. I think she is still heartbroken. 'Guys this moment is amazing and touching but there is a monster on the other end of the hallway coming towards us!' Lizzie says kind of yelling.

On that note we go running down the hallway. 'Guys in here. We have no idea what we are dealing with I have to call my mom and dad and my Aunt Freya.' I say still trying to catch my breath. Lizzie is on the other side of the room with her head in her hands.

'What's wrong Lizzie?' I say walking to my girl a little worried. 'Here Josie call my dad please.' I hand Josie my phone. Lizzie is now balling her eyes out. ' Lizzie baby what's wrong?' I say getting even more worried.

'Your mom and dad. What if they don't like me and they forbid us from seeing each other.' She says crying even more. ' Oh baby they are going to love you.' I say trying to reassure her.

'What if they don't.' She says finally looking up at me. ' They will because you make me the happiest I have ever been in my life.' I say kissing her cheek.

'Hope, your mom wants to talk to you.' Josie says kind of weirdly. 'Hey mom, what's up.' I say into the phone with my eyes still on Lizzie. ' Hope are you ok, we're on our way there now. Who is this Lizzie.'

When she said that there was a bang on the door. 'Not now mom hurry it's at the door.' We try to hold the monster off with our magic. 'HOPE! HOPE!' That's my dad. We all start to scream for my dad.

I can hear my aunt,fighting the monster with her magic. Out of no where Lizzie passes out on the floor. My parents bust through the door. But I'm to worried about Lizzie.

'LIZZIE! Lizzie come on you have be ok.' I say with Lizzie in my arms. 'Hope come on we have to go.' 'Dad,no I'm not leaving her. She is everything.' 'Hope,you can't save her.' 'SHUT UP! I love her. I'm not leaving her even if I die. Freya can you save her. Please' I'm trying hard not you cry.

'Yeah I can try my best. I guess this is that girl you were talking to. She makes you happy and that's all I care about.' Freya is doing a spell and Lizzie's eyes begin to flutter.

'What happened Hope?' 'You passed out babygirl.' 'Ok Hope, I'm guessing Lizzie we have to go and get you to a safe place and figure out why you passed out.' ' Ok, Lizzie come on baby.' I say beginning to help her up.

*IN THE LIBRARY*

We get to the library in the school. We see Landon in the library hiding. 'Landon,ok I need you to find any books on a monster name a croatoan.' I say to Landon.