Chapter 5

I know that it's really late and I'm sorry. I just have a lot going on. I lost the story I was going to post sooner. I'm sorry,I will try to post more. When I can, give me some feedback,me looking back,I think the earlier chapters are pretty bad. This is my first story so please be nice. Please, vote and give feedback it really helps. Thank you. For all the reads it means a lot truly. Thank you again. Love.

Hopes POV

We were able to trap the Croatian in a room so we are able to find out how to kill it. But I can't get over the fact that my dad, my father.

Wanted me to leave my girlfriend to leave my
girlfriend on the floor. We are on the way to the library. I had to force Lizzie to stay.

She wanted to go and help trap the monster. 'Lizzie,please stay here. You might get hurt and I can't live with that.' But, Lizzie being Lizzie.

She had to debate about it. 'Hope,let me help. Please.' 'No, Lizzie I can't let you get hurt because you want to help.' But to my surprise she agreed to staying.

'Fine, I'll stay with the hobbit. He is going to need help to.' 'Thank you, I love you.' 'I love you too.' Everyone leaves. My aunt Freya,my mom,my dad,and me. All leave to trap the monster.

On our way back to the library. I have some blood on my shirt. I was hit with something the monster threw. Lizzie is going to flip. But that's the upside of being a tribrid. I'm in my head.

I can't believe that my dad did that. He really thought I would leave her. I hate him. But not really. God, why does he have to be so selfish sometimes.

I'm brought out off my thoughts when someone comes next to me. 'Hey, my littlest wolf.' My dad says. Hearing that hits a soft spot.

'Dad.' That's all the I say because I if I say more he will probably be on a wall somewhere. 'I just want to sa-.' 'No, you don't get to say anything to me. You wanted me to leave my girlfriend. The person that makes my the happiest.'

I feel a hand on my shoulder. They give it a squeeze. 'Hope, you need to breath. You will lose control.' I know it's my aunt Freya. My trying to get control over my breathing.

But failing. I think Freya can tell. I know because she said to who i think is my mom 'go get Lizzie,now!'

I can see my mom run down the hall to the library.' 'Klaus, you need to leave. NOW!'

LIZZIE'S POV

'Hey, Lizzie I think I found a way to kill the monster.'

'Ok,hobbit what does i-' I'm cut off by Hope's mom running in and taking me out of the library.

I see Hope who looks angry. But I feel like I'm going to be sick.

'Are you ok,I'm sorry.'

'Hope, is getting angry because of what happens with you and Klaus.' 'Hope,I'm sorry.' Hope gets angry just seeing her dad and I can tell.

'Kl-.' 'I'm sorry but you need to leave. Your just making things worse.' I say to Hope's dad. I'm not really scared of him. But I'm scared for Hope.

If she hurts someone while she is angry,she'll never forgive herself.

'Hope, baby look at me.' I say walking over to her in a calm voice.

HOPE'S POV

'Hope,baby look at me.' I hear Lizzie's voice and it calms me a little. But it goes out the window when I see my dad behind her.

I growl letting my inner wolf out a little. 'No, Hope,me look at me in my eyes. Focus on me.' Lizzie's trying her best to calm me down.

It's not really working as my mind keeps replaying that moment over and over.

'Hope.' Lizzie says bringing me out of my thoughts.

'Hope, I love you. I need you to breath and focus on me.'

Hearing,Lizzie say that is all it took to calm me down. 'I love you too.' Kissing Lizzie on the cheek.

'Hope, I'm sorry.' 'No you listen, I need you to hear me loud and clear. You are on my bad side right now.' Lizzie squeezes my hand.

'I kno-.' 'I'm willing to try and let you gain my trust back.' 'I'm confused on one thing why can't you just realize.' 'What?'

My dad says questioning me.

'That I have with Lizzie, what you had with Cami.'