Chapter 2

Lizzie POV

Holy shit. She just said that she loves me. Me. The broken,unstable,unwanted Lizzie. I love her too. I just never thought it's was possible for someone to love me.

'I love you too Hope Mikaelson.'I said. 'Really?' Questioned Hope. 'I do I really do.'

Then we share a wonderful and passionate kiss. That's when Landon walked in. Surprised by what he saw he cleared his throat. 'So I didn't expect this.' Landon says surprised. 'You can't tell Josie,Landon you have to promise us,promise.' I say worried but intimidating so he might say something about us.

'I promise' Landon said walking to the bed. I have a feeling he is about to...... 'so when did this start happening?' Landon said. I was expecting him to start asking questions.

'Landon,we'll tell you later we have to get dressed' 'Ok see you later love birds.' Landon said wiggling his eyebrows. 'That was really nasty' 'I know' Hope said getting off the bed.

'Babe can I wear your hoodie today?' 'Are you sure I don't know it's not really your style.' Hope said. 'But when I'm not with you I want to have something that reminds me of you please' I give her my best puppy dog eyes.

'Ok sure' Hope said taking off her hoodie. I got a glimpse of her abs and they were toned. 'Like what you see babe' Hope says teasing me.

I go and give her a kiss and flip her on the bed. 'Now who is a tease.' 'Only to get you back for making fun of me about looking at you.' I say kissing down her neck and beginning to leave a mark.

*They are now dressed and in the hall*

'Bye babe see you later,your room tonight?' Hope asked me as she had me against the wall. 'Yeah then we can have a little fun' as I said that my dad had to walk by. 'Hey Hope I was hoping.... oh hey Lizzie what is going on?' I instantly begin to explain then I felt someone grab my hand.

'Sorry I can't hide this anymore Alric I'm dating your daughter and I'm in love with her' Hope said that with pure love and compassion and I knew she wasn't just with me. But she actually wanted to be with me. She told my dad that even though I could tell she was nervous.

'That's wonderful but Hope if you break my daughter's heart so help me.' My dad said.I began to defend Hope but she intervened. 'I won't do that Alric I plan on marrying this girl.' Hope said this looking deep into my eyes.

Did I just hear my girlfriend. Hope Mikaelson. Say that she was going to marry me one day. Oh my god. Am I worth it. Am I worth all of this trouble this hiding?

I must have said that last part out loud because Hope then gave my hand a little squeeze.' You are worth it, your the most beautiful girl in the world. Your smile can light up a room. You made me fall in love with you even when I thought I wasn't capable of love. So yeah your worth it.' I broke out into a blush.

'Let's get to class before we're late.' I said trying and failing to hide my blush. 'Ok let's go.' Hope says that and drops my hand. I instantly miss the contact.

*In class*

'Today you must work on a project with a partner. The project will be on a tragic love story.' I wasn't really paying any attention to the teacher because I was to focused on Hope.

'Lizzie Saltsman and Hope Mikaelson' our teacher says. I look up then go back to doodling. Hope comes to seat next to me I look confused. 'We're working on a project about a tragic love story.' Hope says with a look saying 'were you even listening' ' No Hope I was not listening I had better things to do.'

Josie then taps my arm and pulls me to the side 'Ask if you can switch partners with me.' Just as she says that our teacher says 'no trading partners,the partners you are with are final.' Josie then rolls her eyes. 'it can't be that bad who do you have?' I question. 'Penople Park.' Josie says in disgust. 'She's smart just work with her.' I say starting to get angry.

Hope then taps my shoulder and says 'come with me to the library Lizzie. We need books for the project.' When we past the library I get confused and ask 'Hope where are we going?' 'Some place you can cool down.' Hopes says pulling me down the hall. She then picks me up bridal style and uses her vampire speed. We're outside at the Old Mill. 'I'm fine I just needed air.' I say not wanting her to hear about my problems. 'No your not just talk to me ok I'm here for you.' Hopes says with concern and love in her eyes.

*Back at the school*
Josies POV

'I'm going to find my sister. I'll be back.' I go look in the library where Hope said they were going but they're not there. I put my hand on the wall and I use the magic from the school and use it find Lizzie.

I hear her outside by the old mill. 'What is she doing our there.' I go to see what is going on and I see Hope and Lizzie hugging. 'What the hell? I thought she hated Hope?'

I stepped on something that makes them notice me. 'Sorry I was just looking for my sister,why are you guys out here?' Hope began explaining 'Lizzie was beginning to having a breakdown I wanted to help her so I took her out here so she can feel better.'Hope said in her beautiful voice.

'Thank you Hope for not just leaving me to have a breakdown in front of everyone.' Lizzie says looking into Hope's eyes like she is giving her life. 'Ok let's go inside it's getting cold out.' The I realize is that Hopes hoodie Lizzie has on?